Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Which nomads would you save? Choose...

Janna   

Lol...QacQac

The reason why I had not chose to take you is because you weigh over 80kg. And the boat with the survives will sink if I were to take you, darls.

So die quickly. :D

Baluug   

Thanx Zephyrine and Lexy for saving me!!I have no idea why I booked this cruise when I knew it sunk the first time(seeing as I wasn't on the first list).By the way,what's for dinner when we get back to the island?Please don't tell me it's MALAAY again!!!

Animal Farm...I was just wondering who this P.J. O'Rourke guy is.He's got some zingers for sure!!

Goonle   

Do i wanna be in the same boot with lexus!! hello no, Lexus why dont u ask ppl if they wanna come with u frist ....loooooooooool.... u be surprised there sweetie

Thats a real man talking lol. Rudy isnt it surprising how some women just assume things.

I think u have a better chance with the sharks, Keep swimming dog ulle get there.

waryaa_liibaanow
Animal Farm...I was just wondering who this P.J. O'Rourke guy is.He's got some zingers for sure!!

I read him in the Atlantic Monthly sometime ago, he regularly contributes, he is a humorist, a republican, and is a pessimist at best. I enjoy his work because they tell you in black white what the world is, he doesn’t hold back – he’s honest in his work, and blunt most of the time. He’s written many books, given many speeches – you can find some of his famous quotes at the following link, enjoy. http://www.ldb.org/rourke.htm

I guess while we was stuck on this boat, we became conservatives and accepted the harsh reality of life, were no longer optimists – I hear the weak have been thrown overboard to lessen the load on the boat. Some have even swam out to the island – this should give us sometime.

Juxa   

i dont want to sound ungrateful, tho i made to the list, i was wondering what has become of my dameer?(donkey) :confused:

u know we inseperable? just save my pet donkey will ya?