Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

You are a boring fart!

J.Lee   

Kellogg's ® Frosted Mini-Wheats ® and Kellogg's ®
Rice Krispies Treats ®
cereals contain type B gelatin, which is derived from
beef

We have nothing to further write to each other. Nothing. You are dead to me.

Whoever deleted one of my posts, may a silent fart envelope you. :rolleyes:

Edited to say I am a duh-head, I was looking for a post that never lived under this topic.

I need help, lost the knack of this foruming thingymajig already.

I take back the curse of the silent dhuuso. redface.gif

Originally posted by illegal some-alien:

*farts all over this post*

I contend Dhuuso is premium commodity... out of the reach of this abomination of threads/posts.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by J.Lee:

quote:Kellogg's ® Frosted Mini-Wheats ® and Kellogg's ®
Rice Krispies Treats ®
cereals contain type B gelatin, which is derived from
beef

We have nothing to further write to each other. Nothing. You are dead to me.
Lee calm down…rice krispies treats contain marshmallow….thus pork. Also gelatin B, A, kosher don’t matter what they call it….I stay clear…leave that which makes u doubt. Lee find out yourself...that shit is pork.

Tuujiye   

Sheh saan maa kuu danbeysay... bajaq yahee rabshada dhaaf oo wax la fahmo soo qor next time..stuburad yahee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Mowgli   

I recently discovered that farting in the shower is like pissing against the wind

looooooool someone once told me the names of dhuuso in somali...but i cant remember them all *plz bare with my somali folks*

gashaan buqley - the one that sounds like bursts from a machine gun

wiiqlay wardheer - sounds like a creaking door being opened...and usually performed with one leg cocked up.

cant remember the rest...folks feel free to add to the list if u know what i'm on about

-Lily-   

I cannot believe such a topic has 36, no 37 responses now. She you should be a brand name and start charging.

^^

Salaam,

Lilian-Water

That is how lowly we are as a demised nation, too much time in our hands and too little sense :mad:

"Faaqid Ashay laa yacdii" - Once you lacking something you cannot give away - waa akhalaaqda, Ciyaala Suuq iga dhee xigto! waan yaabanay :rolleyes:

Some of you lack a sense of humour and some of have no idea what the intent of the post is.

Somebody's making money off people like you.

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

I cannot believe such a topic has 36, no 37 responses now. She you should be a brand name and start charging.

I have attended more business seminars and presentations in the last 5 days than I have in my entire life put together. I have met millionaires, movers, shakers and ordinary people who are extraordinary in that they appreciate their worth and market themselves and their products.

We buy useless products everyday primarily for the branding and the image and lifestyle that we imagine goes with it. I am a walking talking brand and nobody can sell me like I can sell me. And I am going to use it to my financial benefit. Do the same. Nobody will work for you like u can work for you. Although I have been attending these events solely to learn about business and look for business opportunities, I have had people latch on to me because they think the skills that I have will help them in their endeavours. So I now have two avenues to pursue: my own business goals and providing a service to others' businesses.

This topic can have 36 more responses if I see to it- I started it, I can see to it that it runs and runs if I so please. Already it has changed direction(fixation on the fart) and I don't mind, it's generating interest even from the disinterested and that was the intention- to get people to participate, entertain and dare I say it even inform.

Life is what u make it not what it makes you. That was another intention of this post, wake up and smell the fart. Are you living your life or is your life living you and wearing you out? Are you working hard or working smart?

Tuujiye, man, u made me laugh. Choke on a fart, will ya? :D

Urban   

what a topic!

my favourite fart is the thunderous one, the one that comes just before i unload my dinner. I have to turn the water taps on in the sink and the bath so people outside can't hear it...and sometimes, its followed by a 'tree log'..

.....what? WHAT?

Nephissa   

What business are you branching into, Sheh? (won't steal your idea, promise!) I've had a few good (I thought) ideas for starting my own business. Most are retail and exclusive goods. And therein lies the reason I didn't take it any further.. the money. I've never been brave enough, or hungry enough for it, to take such a huge gamble, and get a big bank loan.

^u'd be a fool not to and I'd be a bigger fool for revealing it. :D

If u don't have the hunger, forget about it. If u do, research, learn, start small and one day preparation and opportunity will unite.

Tuujiye   

come to think of it, shah, I like this topic now..lol... wax lee qas saas aa la rabaa!!! I can't believe people are still replying to this..kkkk...

Wareer Badanaa!!!