Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

You are a boring fart!

Castro   

^ Causing a stir eh?

Originally posted by facklexm:

Objection, this is not. You obviously don’t have high moral standards.

Don't hold your farts in atheer. This is the outcome they produce and it stinks. :D

Zafir   

Sheherazade, Great to have you back.

How much gas does a normal person pass per day?

On average, a person produces about half a liter of fart gas per day, distributed over an average of about fourteen daily farts. Whereas it may be difficult for you to determine your daily flatus volume, you can certainly keep track of your daily numerical fart count. You might try this as a science fair project: Keep a journal of everything you eat and a count of your farts. You might make a note of the potency of their odor as well. See if you can discover a relationship between what you eat, how much you fart, and how much they smell.

I am having hard time believing that the average person farts 14 times a day. I pass gas mostly when am urinating (what’s rain with out thunder eh), and few here and there. It isn’t even close to 10 times a day. 14 times a day qofka ma dabada baa daloosha?

Castro   

Originally posted by Zafir:

14 times a day qofka ma dabada baa daloosha?

Haa. Otherwise they'd be dead.

Zafir   

Ahura, didn’t recognize you in that vibrant outfit, how do you do? TMIS huh, Lol.. Fact is no information luv, I pretty sure you do it too or as Castro stated you would be dead otherwise. Admit you take pride in it in your private time. :D

Sheharazade, I was referring to you r initial post.

Am doing fine, Zii, thanks for asking. Me like this new outfit too. As for the other thing, redface.gif it's not polite to mention it. Etiquette, you know?

Maf Kees   

I recently discovered that farting in the shower is like pissing against the wind. Not gonna do that anymore, that's for sure. I usually fart in bed and than open and close the sheet to spread the smell throughout the room. I don't know why I do that, but a very loud fart gives me a sense of accomplishment. But I don't think girls fart. If they do, they know how to hold that shidh really good. Wulahi I'm concerned for them.

Pi   

What a way to hijack a figurative phrase, you ppl!

Anywho, I think the problem is more serious than Sheh originally thought. We don't have boring farts, we have farting bores. The last group is deadlier and stinkier. redface.gif

P.S. Oh well, I might as well comment on actual farting. See, it's so tempting. Umm, is it just me or do ppl treat farting as less embarrassing than, say, burping. Most ppl apologize all the time by saying "excuse me" or "sorry" when they burp, but from experience, they never say that when they fart. As if it never even happened. wtf. I dont know about you, but I'd rather have my ears polluted instead of my nose. And, I demand a profuse apology from someone who farts in my presence.

hodman   

^^ what! apologising is admitting guilt in this case :D As bishaaro said u walk away and look at the next person indignantly :D

Of all the topics to discuss!! :confused:

I knew I shouldn't have read this while having my lunch :D oh well at least I know what to do with the calool xanuun u guys gave me!

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

I usually fart in bed and than open and close the sheet to spread the smell throughout the room.

^L000L, I call those the wind beneath my sheets. I swear they'r eye tearing woofer, or silent but deadly. Man, I better take the 5th on this fart talk, and keep it zipped for my own good. :D

Valetinah: Etiquette rule #1: Whenever possible, blame the person next to you!