Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The RIGHT Age!

Aaliyyah   

17 years old is not too young to get married. However, it's better when you are more mature and ready to take such responsibility. Say at least 23. But, everyone is entitled to make their life choices.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

p.s. I'm all for teaching your kids stuff, but what benefits THEM.. looking after themselves, getting their own meals, washing after themselves, keeping themselves tidy and clean... ok, even keeping communal areas clean. However, making YOU tea or getting YOU food, is.. wrong!

No. You are wrong. Making ME food and getting me Tea is in the job description of being a son or daughter. It is the least I should expect. :D

Pucca   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

17 years old is not too young to get married. However, it's better when you are more mature and ready to take such responsibility. Say at least 23. But, everyone is entitled to make their life choices.

are you hinting at something dear? a early mabruuk to you! bal do invite me if you're having your grand wedding in toronto...i'd love to attend. Mabruuk once again macaaney smile.gif

^I didn't think that 45yrs old white convert was gonna sweep off her feet..He's lucky *bleep*.

Where's your Korean anyway?. Aaliyah might have to give some tips on this thing.

Aaliyyah   

Pucca am not hinting at anything sis icon_razz.gif . Merely that maturity usually comes with age..and the older you are, the better off one might be.

Che what are you talking abt ??

^That 45 yrs old white revert you were eying finally made the move. Come on dear share the good the news with us so Pucca could get ready for the party.

P.S. Maturity doesn't necessarily come with age.

^LoooooooooooooL Maya maya wax fiican kula jeclaha laakin I was just examining your outlook on things- You are mature and sensible, insists on age being nothing but number, finds white reverts interesting, and thinks bi-racial kids are very adorable. And I thought if the right whitey comes along and plays his cards, he will be stealing a fine Xalimo from us. I just thought that dreaded moment (for Faaraxs ie) have finally arrived?

Aaliyyah   

^^ lol u analyzed me ma istidhi...well you have it all wrong. Inshallah I intend to stick to my somalis, and if only if i run out of luck will i consider a muslim white man who's close to my age...say no more than 10 years difference.

^Oh, no more than ten yrs in difference,a window of opportunity might have just opened-not for me though someone else wanted to send in an application but they had you wrong as well ;)

Analyze you, No No. Though you are straightforward and don't mince your words, I feel if one were to scratch little deeper, there might be another dimension to you-a perhaps riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma-some cliche eh smile.gif

Pucca   

aaliyah, huuno...horta 10 iyo 15 wax difference ah umajeed, mid cas iyo mid madoo na kolay wa isku mid oo at the end of the day wa nin oon so maad garan...ee dee huuno waan daalayeey bal mid oon farta ku fiiq. Subhanallah, diraci aya ba nagu dulgaboobayey; you been talking about arooska for ages now.

che...unless you're going to point me in the direction of the mashallah korean brothers ...i say you not ask. This search is so far depressing me and i dont wish to be reminded.

Aaliyyah   

Pucca dhib ma leh mid kalad iskasoo gadantoonda ama anaab kusoo gadaya iska sug laakin..bal fadhiiso laakin luguhu yuusan ku xanuunine icon_razz.gif

Che lol ma bad baan is galiyey talow....allah !!

^Maya walaal...Bada balaayaa ka buuxdo. Bali yar umeel kuyaala aqaanaa smile.gif

Pucca...You should be told me that soon but one last question, does it absolutely have to be Korean?

Aaliyyah   

mid cas iyo mid madoo na kolay wa isku mid oo at the end of the day wa nin oon so maad garan.

so adiga leh casaan cadaan iyo madow isku mid weeye. Koreanka maxa kugu dhajiyey icon_razz.gif