Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The RIGHT Age!

Pucca   

dude, wash that mind with zamzam water pronto...whatever it thinks cant be good if you mentioned this month being holy. *thank you dear lord for ramadan*

no they arent the only ones but i dislike the chinese and the japanese seem a tad um...well homo and all the other small eyed nations just arent as 'interesting'. Plus korea hates america just about as much as i do..

NGONGE   

They got together on Sunday and made me tea and toast, ye naysayrs. In your face. :D

ps

Now we have to agree on the right age for pocket money. I say sixteen but they both tell me that children in their classes at school all get pocket money and that I should start to cough up!

How old were you when you got your first pocket money?

Malika   

^ Tell me you didnt miss this class? "How to emotionally munipulate your kids?"

Just do a reverse psycology on them,ask them if [insert a friends name here]jumps off a cliff would you also do it? If they say yes,get really worried,if they say no,ah! time to munipulate!

As,for when I got pocket money,erm..being a daddys' girl,this lady only had to bat her eyelashes at the old man and a hundred bob was hers..I am still paying [at war with obesity]for all those sweets/cakes/coke and junks I used to buy with all that money.. :mad: smile.gif

The moral of my story is , war haa isku bariin lacag aad ciyalka sisii.

Ms DD   

NO. Pocket money at the age of 6 and above. They will see their friends spending and living it large. They may have to resort other ways to get money.. Some of those methods..not pretty sight!

So give the kids money..but if u dont feel comfortable splashing money for no reason, make sure you they work for it..like Clean the shed or something..

Malika   

^At that age,am hoping you have already got them doing the paper rounds or are your cook and cleaners..lol

Nehanda   

NG- if you going to give her pocket money also teach her to appreciate and be grateful. Even a child should be taught to earn.

Ngonge? You have children? And a five year old at that? My lord....

Who would have ever guessed? I had no idea...khalass no more indulging you in your perversity good lord had I any idea you were a grandpa I would never have been so blatantly scandalous!

From you now granddad you'll get whats coming to you a scolding hot cup of tea to the face if you ever step out of line again.

Ps She's five she can hardly reach the cooker-let her alone use it.. or you could take her back to Somalia and burn her fingers the proper way using girgiraha ugu-ficaan.