Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

10 Types of Xalimos to Avoid

Ms DD   

Personally I see nothing wrong with Ms Selfish. I find her to be go-getter. Scrach my back and I will scratch yours seem to be fair and erm excellent quality. Of course, as long as she is doing her share (not forgetting) for the charity cases, kudos to her :D

plz add this to

miss vacation!!

if she wants to travel every 3 months. on the 2nd trip, give her one way ticket. then when she calls you back for the return ticket, let here go to your voice mail.

it really happened to me. then she came to cali to her cousins and call me! i told her, sorry but i met some 1 else!! oops u r on your own now. now shes married to the guy i stole her from!!

but the lesson is that she quit doing that!! hey some one had to teach her.

Originally posted by rudy:

plz add this to

miss vacation!!

if she wants to travel every 3 months. on the 2nd trip, give her one way ticket. then when she calls you back for the return ticket, let here go to your voice mail.

it really happened to me. then she came to cali to her cousins and call me! i told her, sorry but i met some 1 else!! oops u r on your own now. now shes married to the guy i stole her from!!

but the lesson is that she quit doing that!! hey some one had to teach her.

There is a difference between traveling and vacation, would you agree? Why was she travelling every three months? Were you married to her in the first place? or may be she had a dude in every city :D

Cheers

Nephissa   

rudy rudy rudy, ku jecliyaa :D . I have come to the determination & realization after many long hard years of watching you that you will inevitably and as sure as the sun will come out tomorrow...fall into more then one of these categories:

the "PLAYER", the "Poser", the "Workoholic", the "Alcoholic",the "Cheater", the "Liar-Manipulator", the "Commitment Phobic", the "Ex-Convict Guy", the "Stalker. And my very own personal fav....the "Sucks-Really-Bad-In-Bed Guy. :D

Originally posted by Nephthys:

the "PLAYER", the "Poser", the "Workoholic", the "Alcoholic",the "Cheater", the "Liar-Manipulator", the "Commitment Phobic", the "Ex-Convict Guy", the "Stalker. And my very own personal fav....the "Sucks-Really-Bad-In-Bed Guy.
:D

ACUUDUBILLLAAAAAAAAAH ! ! ! ! ,,,, :D:D:D

Malika   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

rudy rudy rudy, ku jecliyaa
. I have come to the determination & realization after many long hard years of watching you that you will inevitably and as sure as the sun will come out tomorrow...fall into more then one of these categories:

the "PLAYER", the "Poser", the "Workoholic", the "Alcoholic",the "Cheater", the "Liar-Manipulator", the "Commitment Phobic", the "Ex-Convict Guy", the "Stalker. And my very own personal fav....the "Sucks-Really-Bad-In-Bed Guy.

Walle waad udibtee..lol!! thats called telling like it is..

Ariadne   

2. Miss Feminist

Miss Feminist goes beyond the basic principles of feminism, those of equality and fairness. She s all men and considers extermination of the male spices a nice possibility. Miss Feminist resents the fact that women cannot reproduce without a man. She squarely lays all the worlds problems at the feet of men. Miss Feminist is always angry. Miss Feminist wishes she were you, she will not be happy until she crushes your balls, avoid her.

[/QB]

If she goes beyond the principles of feminism then she is ot a feminist, but a misandryst(sp?).

man-hating is man-hating whether it's from a woman or a man

holly smoke!! Nephthys... u aint lying sista! u forgot also mr oj...but since this homies play ground, lemme add u to the list..i almost forgot.

miss watcher or shimbirtaa: sits there like a shimbir and watches faarax 24/7.

shes a leathal weapon and faarax should keep one eye on her all de the time.