Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

10 Types of Xalimos to Avoid

-Lily-   

Now I know you girls won't like this but I have come across every one of these females, and they made me shudder, let alone a guy.

1. Miss Spoilt-Brat

As her name suggests, Miss Spoilt-Brat has been spoiled rotten. She was probably raised as a ‘daddy’s little girl’ and was the ample of her mothers eye. Miss Spoilt has unfortunately been overfed on the ‘Somali Queen/Ina Hebel’ superiority complex. Miss Spoilt-Brat naturally believes the world revolves around her; she gets very irritated when attention is focused elsewhere. She is usually the head of her friends and often bullies them. Miss Spoilt passionately believes everyone should be at her beck and call simply because she was born an adored female. Miss Spoilt doesn’t really care for anyone or anything, including you. She demands respect without earning it. This Miss will never grow up avoid her if you don’t want to baby-sit.

2. Miss Feminist

Miss Feminist goes beyond the basic principles of feminism, those of equality and fairness. She hates all men and considers extermination of the male spices a nice possibility. Miss Feminist resents the fact that women cannot reproduce without a man. She squarely lays all the worlds problems at the feet of men. Miss Feminist is always angry. Miss Feminist wishes she were you, she will not be happy until she crushes your balls, avoid her.

3. Miss Gold-digger

Miss Gold-diggers are not as obvious as they once used to be (escaping a hard life). Nowadays, Miss GDs are successful career women who have everything going for them. The first thing a Miss GD notices is the quality of your clothes, the brand of your watch and the type of car you drive all in the hope that this might reveal something to her about the balance of your account. Miss GD would spend every last penny of yours on her endless extravagances. When you talk of commitment, a £25k wedding at Four Seasons hotel flashes before her eyes, not to mention the potential of getting half your current and all your future earnings in the event of a divorce. This Halimo thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to put herself up for sale. In short, your wallet is dearer to this greedy Miss than you are, avoid her.

4. Miss Nag

Miss Nag is a miserable creature; she can often be spotted frowning. She is so pessimistic you would think she is in a permanent state of depression. Always quick to see the negative aspect off all things, she is never the one to ask for advice. She complains about her life, her work, her family and her health at any given opportunity, do not give her one. She will slowly suck the life out of you, avoid her.

5. Miss Been-Around

This Miss has no self respect. She has been around and there is a high chance that at least one of your brothers, friends, or neighbours has more than dated her. Avoid her, she simply lacks.

6. Miss Self-Hate

This Halimo hates her kind and more disturbingly herself. She hates all things Somali, from her language, her culture and her history. She takes pride in ‘not speaking Somali’. She tries her uttermost to both look and act as un-Somali as possible. She hates to be approached by Somali men, constantly referring to them as ‘jaad-addicts, losers, abusers and low lives’ in short, they are the scum of the world and not fit to polish her shoe. Do not waste your time with this poison of a person, avoid her.

7. Miss Needy/Insecure

Miss Needy is always double guessing herself, she needs constant reassurance. She will remind you of her flaws on a daily basis to the extent that you begin to see flaws where there were none before. Miss Needy will call you 10 times a day, asking where your relationship is going. She will call you when you are out with the guys just to check up on you. Miss Needy hates it when you talk to females, in fact she would prefer you not to have any female friends. Miss Needy needs constant compliments to boost her deflated ego. She will always spill your secrets to all her friends in an attempt to ‘decode’ a deeper meaning. Miss Needy is tearful and often accuses you of only being with her until the next best thing comes along. Miss Needy is draining, avoid her.

8. Miss Selfish

A sister of Miss Gold-digger, Miss Selfish will only ever do anything if there is something in it for her. Could your connections further her goals? Could your background or status aid her in any way? Would others look differently at her if she was dangling off your arm? What can she get out of you? Every word Miss Selfish utters and every action she undertakes is calculated. Miss Selfish would only surround herself with people who are going places. She has no time for friends, if she has any. You will never know if Miss Selfish really wants you for yourself, she will most likely leave you for the next best thing. Avoid her.

9. Miss Cheat

Nothing can satisfy this Miss. She is always on the lookout for more. She is forever dating two or more men at the same time, declaring her love for them equally. Miss Cheat will waste your time. She has no clue about what she wants & will most likely end up alone. Miss Cheat will make you look foolish, avoid her.

10. Miss Loud

This Miss is the only one who will fight Miss Spoilt-Brat for the centre of attention. She is rude, aggressive and very loud. Miss Loud has still got a lot to prove, even though she is past her early 20s. Miss Loud likes to be involved in every conversation, and preferably, in every argument. Miss Loud needs to prove that she is smart, that she can hold her own and that she is simply there. Tragically, Miss Loud yearns for approval from the whole world. Miss Loud will almost certainly go overboard, all the time. Avoid her, she is a headache.

-Lily-   

It seems Trevor posted at the same time.

Sophi, I have to be fair, I have brothers too you know.

Yes yes. I do agree with most of what you have said. But it is just every where I turn it’s about our down falls. I think there is an even longer list for all our qualities. Ours strengths I believe out shine out faults. Even all these chicks in this list, trust me there is someone out there who'll accept them for who they are. That’s the great thing about having so many people in the world.

Eventually the gold digger and spoiled brat will come to a point in her life when they realises that the best things in life is usually free and that life doesn’t not evolve around them.

Ms been around may one day repent and change her ways, most men have been around and around and around. They are in no position to judge her.

Ms insecure and hate may just need some good old fashion TLC and some much need support and encouragement she may have never gotten growing up.

You get my drift.

*I'm in an argumentative mood as of late, don't mind me Lily*

miss clueless!! looool.

shes just worthless since she just cant think str8. how to test this gal!! u come to her and say to her "koow abaayo", if she says laabow, yup! thats her.

run like hell..! :eek:

Malika   

Lool,these women described here are just emotinally damaged people whom lack balance in their view of themselves and how to relate to the world around them..., nothing to be scared of.. smile.gif and avoided.

How come the faraaxs had mr educated,rich etc etc..and the Xalimos have ms spoiled,hate,nag..bisinkaa this is damaging image dee nagadaayaa..am sure there are many ms educated,rich etc are those to be avoided???

Why are women always viewed in a such a negative way?..if a woman is into her image,and would only spare her time talking to a like man,she is viewed as arrogant..but a man is allowed to choose,and actually women are encouraged to look their best for the men...double standards!!!

me   

Its sad, but this list is accurate, I met all 10 types of xalimos and a couple of others. The farax is not as good as the xalimo list. The farax list isn't that bad actually. So now I am thinking a farax wrote both lists. Or someone sympethetic to faraxs.

But this 10 types of xalimo are a challenge, I mean they are projects and by the time a farax is finished, they will be reformed-xalimo's so folks don't avoid them, handle them.

-Lily-   

Come on ladies, do you need a disclaimer too? These traits are just as unattractive in men as they are in women, if it pleases you by all means add a Mr infront. My friend accused me of being particularly vicious (maybe because I could imagine their faces when I was writing it).

If you are trying to tell me that women are some mythical creatures who by nature are without a flaw, I won’t buy that.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with being any of these things in moderation. I’m not saying women aren’t allowed to express any emotions.

If you are angry then there is a high chance you recognize yourself in these.

Why are women always viewed in such a negative way?

Munira, because these women do not represent the average woman.

p.s Cara why the edit, I value your rant icon_razz.gif

Me...yes perhaps I have been to kind to them let me revist...

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Yaabka-Yaabkiis:

Can you also post Ten best Xaliimos to date....

10? naah, when it comes to a Farax. One would suffice... Miss Raaliyo :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Zuhayla:

quote:Originally posted by Yaabka-Yaabkiis:

Can you also post Ten best Xaliimos to date....

10? naah, when it comes to a Farax.
One
would suffice...
Miss Raaliyo
:D
:DdbImage.aspx