Sign in to follow this  
GLK Killuminati

Caluula, Puntland (pics)

Caluula (also known as Calula, Aluula, or Alula) is a port town in the Puntland area of northeastern Somalia, about 50 kilometres (31 mi) west of Cape Guardafui. It is situated at the extremity of the Horn of Africa.

Bild%20172.jpg

Bild%20182.jpg

Bild%20176.jpg

Bild%20185.jpgBild%20164.jpgBild%20201.jpg

Waaw Masha'allah. I never thought Puntland region was this green. Masha'allah again, we really have a great country called Somalia, but unfortunetly populated by WAXMAGARATO.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Amazing pics MashaAllah.

Any pics of Cape Guardafui? These areas on the coat need to be explored and maped, we trully do t know what we have Alhamdulilah.

These are recent pictures taken and upload this month.

If I find any new pictures of Cape Guardafui, I'll definetly post them. smile.gif

Masha'alah, breathtaking views.

Rich and beautiful land, one of the most strategic location on earth, Alula, Somalia.

I love the city of Alula, beautiful beaches, you can swim in one day the red sea on oneside and the Idian ocean on the otherside.

Beautiful somali dul indeed. all that is needed is to clean the trash leaders there and put some real somali wadani leaders there, that will protect the land and people.

Insha Allah that will happen soon since evil minded losers never succeed.

Originally posted by GLK Killuminati:

Bild%20215.jpg

This picture, in particular, goes to show us that there is a huge potential to develop a vibrant and export oriented fishing industry in Caluula and the rest of Puntland's long coastline. All we need now is an effective and accountable Fisheries Ministry that will invest in and mechanize fishing fleets shown above, so as to enable them to compete in global markets.