Sign in to follow this  
PlayMaker

Conguratulations to Ameenah MMA's Wedding

Iffah   

A+ ..Haye.

You shouldn't have posted yet. I think it was supposed to be a secret...for a while anyway ;)

Haaruun   

Heeey U two ...looks like u 4got to invite your old friend here.....Ameenah, I didn't know it was over between us..I'm still comming to Egland u know....and u MMA, even though u r my main man, u r always lakad to myslef...

I'm happy 4 u two though....go ahead make many babies...MMA jr.....lol

Any other couples here...hook me up with the news Ameenah, what have I missed? ;)

when i first read this i was like :eek: :eek: i couldn't possibly see them as couple. But then...........anything is possible. Sorry though i can't sing in somali.

looooooool sorry KAP didn't mean to i just got up, my brain isn't function too well.

YUP its true... Its on the 12th of July... the other day I went with Ameenah n Barwaaqo to look at some weddin gowns.. oh BOY! MMA is such a lucky fella!

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS... !!!

PS.. Ameenah said every1 in London is invited... so start savin 4 dat expensive dress/suit guyz :D:D

Iffah   

SCorpion... ;) I was gonna knock on your door soon. But you already took care of it :D

KAP-- so it was the nikaah then? Hmm..I'm coming down to London then...I can't miss this.

Ameenah & MMA...Congrats!

N.O.R.F   

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed   

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

A+

;) I was gonna do 'that' too laakin, cldn't think of what to 'tell' the nomads.

I'll let U live a lil longer ..... watch your back waaryaahe ... Sleep with an eye open.. cos after he sees this MMA is gonna kick Ur ........... :mad: :mad: .

KissAssprincess

Big mouth. That is the last time me and Barwaqo take you anywhere lil girl :mad: :rolleyes:

And the rest of the Nomads .... Thank you!

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

ooooh! Does any one know what the date is?

We haven't finished our wedding certificate yet.... icon_razz.gif:D

NoVa   

Is this for reallllllllllllllllll????...our dearest Ameenah and our commedian MMA????????? NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

So we are in the year of MArriage..any1 is so ABLE 2 marry lol I think i'm marry next week 2 lol.

Paragon   

Well! what do old men of the village say when a blisful aroos takes place? WiiL iyo Caano Gabar iyo Caano, or was it gabar iyo .... forget it. Anyways! arooskiina aamiin!