Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Starbucks is GAY?

Raxmah   

I have known starbucks is gay, I have worked there for two years. There were 14 males I worked with, 10 of them were gay.

Boycoting starbuck cant do that, I would have thought about it if I was paying for it, but my free dose of starbucks for every morning and the 2 am studying, there is a definitely a need for SB.

Originally posted by Viking:

NGONGE,

Remember that my comprehension skills are crap, so please bear with me
:D
Can you explain the above?

Caku Viking :D . The gentleman whose clarification you politely seek has been leading a reform crusade and he’s hell-bent to straighten the thinking of the pseudo-mullahs of SOL. Alas, he even wants to trim their beards and lengthen their pants :D . He is the archbishop of the moderate Muslims, at least in SOL. Ka joog baa niri waa naga diiday. Celin weyney oo waa ka harnay. Yeelkiis :D .

Waxaa lawariyey, Vikingow, in uu jirey nin reer miyi ahaa oo garta aad u yaqaaney oo aan looga maarmi jirin talada. Waagii danbe baa ninkii waxaa ku dhacay TB. Inkastuu intaa qufacayyo, garta loogama maarmin oo isagoo jirran baa loo yeeri jirey. Meel gees ah buu geedka ka fariisan jirey markuu dhowr eray oo qurxoon yiraahdana qufac meel shishe ka imaanaya buu raacin-jirey. Waase loogu dul-qaadan jirey, illeen lagama maarmee! Maalintii danbe baa nin aan jirrada odaga maqlin gartii geedka kasoo qeyb-galay. Sidey ahaan jirtey odogii TB-da qabey baa hadalkii qaatay. Markuu dhowr-eray yiraahdaba xoogaa qufac ah buu raaciyaa, ninkii cusbaana shiffo buu yiraahda. Dhowr-jeer Markey ‘qux-qux’ iyo ‘shiffo’ kala joogsan weydey baa nin odoyaashii kale kamidihi inta kii shiffo lahaa dhegta usoo dhaweeyey buu yiri: Adeer shiffo waa horaa lagala quustay :D .

Hadda adeer NGONGE kama maaranno reform-kaan baas ka joogna lagala quusey ee adigu ka har :D .

Kashafa   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

, If you stay focused and don’t get distracted by his unbelievable and genius-like logic, you will remember that his opposition to homosexuality is religiously based (as evidenced by his continued use of the phrase qoom luut). Religiously based!

These
Pseudo-mullahs
crack me up. They’ll use anything and everything to further their own agenda.

Originally posted by Castro:

Homosexuality is natural. How on earth can these people be punished when they've been created so

Never thought I'd see Somali men( both fathers too, for God's sake!!!) condone Homosexuality. War adeeeryaal, maa saan baa la isko ogaa ? :(

Time to break out the Akh Chappelle: B!yaaaaaaaaaaaaatchs :D

Baashi, athaa meesha ugaas ka eh, nimankaan daqan-rogmeen maa gogul oo dhigtid.

Pujah   

Sturbucks is so much more than a cup of coffee. Its the place where young people hung out and buy coffee that was meant to be drank by people making around 70k annually...I mean ya seen how outragous the prices are...but hey where else can you go and have the best caffe late, hang out with your peeps and do all your studying..eh. :D

I actually love the gay guys that work there...I mean its not like it's some sort of secret ...if you visit any sturbucks you will notice that the cutie behind the counter has 90% chance of being gay....It almost seems that there is a corporate rule that says HIRE GAY GUYS ONLY ...but who cares I am far too addicted to even contemplate giving it up now smile.gif

For now I will just pretend that they don't support that jews state....we have bigger problems than the sexual orientation of student working at Sturbucs trying to make a living.

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Never thought I'd see Somali men( both fathers too, for God's sake!!!) condone Homosexuality. War adeeeryaal, maa saan baa la isko ogaa ?
:(

Kashafa, I stated an opinion which is based on some research, not a lot but enough to steer me in that direction. I'm of the school of thought that environment and anatomy, among other factors, cause homosexuality. Is it immoral? According to Islam, yes. Is it a sin? Again, Islam forbids it. Why? Allah's decree. I'm not evaluating the morality of it, that has already been done, just the nature of it. Consequently, believing that something is natural leads one to wonder if the sin associated with it is justified. But that's a slippery slope and one I choose not slide down. However, even if it were proven anatomical and genetic, Islam still forbids it. Whether it is an excess or a natural compulsion, I will not pass judgement on anyone engaging in it for that is not my place. You have passed enough judgment for the both of us. Why is my concurrence important to you?

NGONGE   

^^^^ You would have thought such was common sense, saaxib!

The excitable one’s even use the phrase ‘qoom loot’ in reference to homosexuals and homosexuality, yet don’t bother to take a minute to think about the phrase, the story behind it and how long ago all this took place.

I think the problem here (shock horror) is one of semantics, again. The word natural has softer connotations and for some (though it’s unclear how they ended up there) it also implies acceptance. Castro, time to benignly adjust your language to the comprehension of the mob. How does natural mutation strike you? :D

Viking,

It’s ok, saaxib. I never sneer at polite questions. Our dear cultured Khashafa was banging on about Sharia law, homosexuality and qoom loot. You can see his indignation and self-righteous anger coming right through your screen. He was, for all intents and purposes, taking the moral high ground there. All of a sudden, he changes tack and starts talking about Karma and how the sins of the father revisit the sons! I might be getting old or just wrong but I really can’t see how Karma fits in into the beliefs of these Mullahs. Maybe you or Xiin can enlighten me. If I die, would I come back as one of these cantar baqash mullahs, Xaaji Xiin? I really don’t have a problem with long beards and short trousers. However, if they also come with an empty head, I’m sure you can easily see the reason for my vehement protest. No Karma for me.

PS

Did you see the adverts found on this site lately?

Wine glasses :D

You can even find it in the Islam section. :eek:

This calls for a hearty riot, methinks. :mad:

222px-Saddamcapture.jpg

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Wine glasses
:D

You can even find it in the Islam section. :eek:

This calls for a hearty riot, methinks. :mad:

The ads are randomly generated. But I suspect it was the mention of Jack Daniels. redface.gif

The excitable one’s even use the phrase ‘qoom loot’ in reference to homosexuals and homosexuality, yet don’t bother to take a minute to think about the phrase, the story behind it and how long ago all this took place

Ngonge i was not excited and i do know what Qomu luut means and the story behind it.Would you like a crush course on the history and subsequent destruction of the people of LUUT?

NGONGE   

^^^ Kick a bush and random sleepy birds will fly off in fright. :D

Very well. Give me the story, saaxib. Full details please. If possible, try to give dates, locations and reasons homosexuality was forbidden (would love to hear your take on that last one in particular). Take it away, son. Give me that crush (Freudian slip there, perchance?) course. :D

7 of 9

Stop being so damn apologetic and rational. There is a conspiracy afoot and we have to uncover it.

As long as the sexual deviants behind the counter attend to this following request of mine, I shall quaff the coffee, as colloquial parlance would have it, " like there's no tomorrow ": -

اسقني شايا وقل لي هو الشاي

ولا تسقني سرا اذا امكن الجهر

It is only fair that my faculty of audition share in on the pleasure that the senses of gustation, vision, olfaction, and tactition perceive. My request has lead (to my detriment, to be sure) to conspiratorial winks between those wretched employees.

With Salaams

PK

Johnny B   

Homosexuality existed in the human society since stone age, so denying it is nothing but putting dark glasses with a peep hole.

to call it natural is the sense of human sexuality is way too generalizing though. as it would sound if heterosexuality was only a matter of taste n choice,

having said that , we can´t abolish the fact that it is somehow natural ( a natural disorder if u like ) becouse scientifically the gender defination is not a clear-cut naturally|biologically as male beeings are equipped with both an opening at the lower end of the alimentary canal and an organ of copulation in higher vertebrates, homologous with the clitoris. In mammals, which also serves as the male organ of urinary excretion.

it goes without saying that there are inviromental|social factors that parttake in the cause and effect of what is generally termed as homosexuality.

Now waether one likes or dislikes is personal, but the two following ideas

1:that homosexuality is a behavior -- something that one does. It is a chosen lifestyle which is abnormal, unnatural, changeable, hated by God, a mental disorder and/or an addiction.

2:that homosexuality is a sexual orientation -- something that one is. It is an unchosen orientation which is normal and natural for a minority of adults, fixed, accepted by God, neither a mental disorder or an addiction. It is caused by a genetic predisposition towards homosexuality which it triggered in young children by some unknown element in the environment.

Now considering myself a normal hetrosexual male the latter of the ideas speaks my language.

By doing so , have i made myself an attractive object to the homo/lesbians and bisexuals,and Tran ?

i dnt think so.

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

The ads are randomly generated. But I suspect it was the mention of Jack Daniels.
redface.gif

Anyone seen or heard of drinking Jack Daniels in a wine glass should be shot on the spot.