Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Obama vows support for Palestinian oppression!

Aaliyyah   

Obama will not change the system overnight. He will simply make things a whole lot easier for the minority groups. It's good to see a black man becoming a presdient it shows that americans came a long way. And, the fact that he's withdrawing the American troops from Iraq is a good start.

salaaam

OBAMA is no puppet and most of the campaign finance was raised at the small levels through community organizing events and online contributions. He took the option of public financing, thus allowing his campaign to be exempted from “federal lobbyists and political action committees” whereas McCain opted the latter. The Jews therefore heavily supported McCain over him. It's documented audited and certified and available for public record. It's transparent. The most any person could pay was $5,000. I've even contributed by sending $500 donation and I received a honorary recognition and appreciation letter through the mail.

Look, there's no doubt that the Jews lobbyists did remit their share of money to the Obama campaign but they do also funded significantly the McCain campaign. Many other powerful individuals, billionaire blacks and various special interests contributed to his campaign finance. He raised more money than any U.S presidential candidate has ever done and he put them into good use through ads to the extent of saturation, employing hundreds of thousands of people, volunteers who helped spread the message of HOPE and CHANGE reaches out to allquarters.

The Palestine issue is very controversial, but there's no point in dwelling past wrongs or achieving what Hamas and their sworn enemy, Fatah, aspire for their people and country. Their unresolved issues haave only impacted our misguided society in a harmful way as the political movement to free Palestine led to the creation of Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Their strategy of reaching out to Muslims all over the world for financial support and manpower against Israel has fueled our crisis and radicalized our youth in the name of religion. Even though my moral support for their struggle has never waned, I am financially and geographically ill-equipped to extend my hand to them. Israel has made its objective of dividing the Arabs long before our Somali State was born. King Abdullah of Jordan, in 1948--the strongest force which the founders of Israeli state feared the most in their maximalist strategy to win the Arab-Israeli war and covet more lands, submitted to the Israeli's demands and underhanded tactics and even ordered the Iraqi force that were deployed, under his jurisdiction, " to never violate any Israeli occupied territory" as long as the West Bank remains safe and free.

Having said all of that, I do honestly think that we should strive for the common welfare of our weary and forgotten society and not emotionally and irrationally self-appoint to be the unwanted agents of Palestine's National Interest. We should think of productive ways of establishing relationship with the rest of the world, free of the Arab-Israeli politics. The Saudi money is what indeed inflames the conflict. It’s there lying in bank accounts which make tons of money out of it. They are told their money is under careful and sophisticated management and are, in necessary, channeled through major organizations or corporations.

Because of our association with the Arab League (with zero return) and because of our uncritical devotion to whoever claims to be Muslim, we are blind of, and oftentimes bypass, our own means and ends through the means of others' own ends. If Islam is the lens through which we see the hostility and amicability of the Nations of the Planet Earth, then we won't have witnessed American Slavery, the Holocaust, WWI II and even the recent Geogria-Russia war. National interest is and will be the guiding principle of our future solutions.

God Bless Somalia

Fabregas   

^^Indeed, I agree with you veri much brathar.As brother Kashafa would say,you see;

Today ze world has become very much civilised, even we Somalis, who used to live in ze Bushes, can today shave our beards with ze latest wilkison sword shavers. Today we can draw a zig-zag on our sharabo. We can voted, and even listned to rab, hip-hoob,wow-woc and all other kinds of dhac-dhac. We are taruly Americans.

You see, our youth have been mislead by the radical wahabis and Islamists, who are ignorantly teaching them that there is such a thing as Islamic Solidarity. Our youth are being corrubtid by these mad mullahs; they are teaching that a Muslim should keep up with the affairis of other Muslims and feel sympathy for them, when zey are attacked.

These Mullahs zey are keeb talking about Palestine and Chechnya, when we want always argayu about Puntland and the scientific location of the tomb of our clan founder. We don't care about ze balstiin Carabis; we want to only liberate Puntland from the evil seccesionists and maurading mullahs.

Furthermore,we, as the the coalition of tribalists and secularists, will proudly serve the interests of ze West without question. We believe in the bayutiful governance of feedherillarism, which will make certain that our unkcles is received 4.5- 6% of the clan sharing formula, meaning it will gurantee that we recieve our share of the shah; and rer-ilmo basal will not be in a bosition to attack us. If we do no recived 4.5x 2 barceentij, we shall write a letter to ze Afrikaan union and ask Melas Zenawi to intervene.

We are very much grateful to the international kammunity, especially our been-Afrikaan brothers, Kenya and Ethiopia. In barituklaar, we are much very in garatachuud to knight Meles Zenawi, may he be victorious, who brought governance, democracy and civilisation to Somalia.

We would like to use this obartunity to thank ze Ethiobiyan brotheris for their hard work and endeavour in dafeeting ze wahabis and clans hiding our bayutiful religion, which teaches that we must be kind to awar neighbours; namely, Ethiopia and Kenya.

We are very much saddened by the lies and diseebtive tales that have been levelled against our Etobiyaan brotheris, whilst they were conducting ze clean up obaration against ze evil wadaads and clans. Contrary to those allegations, ze Etobiyaan troops are marvelously disciplined and would never dream of raybing a women or killing a SOmali preacher in a mosque. Amnasti intarnational has been mislead by clan bortels and media brobaganda, which is aimed at destroying the brestige of our Etobiyaan beacekeepers.

In fact, my and my cousin, cyrus-the cyber clanist, conducted our own invesgation using clan media; ze result was that ze Etobiyaan beacekeebaris are our wonderful brotheris and zee bbc is telling lies.

Lastly, we will like to advise our youth to forget about seeing ze world tru "Islamic lenses", and join civilization, by viewing the world through national interests, oobs i mean, ze beloved clan intarest.

I wonder why are these Mullahs talking negatively about Obama, when we are trying to convince our AFrikan brother, Barack , to send more troobs to SOmalia and elect adeer xogweyne as the all bowerful baresident of SOmalia? Somalia should leave the ze Carab league and forget about "misguided" Islamic solidarity.Ze future is Afrikaan, we shall endeavour to make a been-Afrikaan union, in which Adiss Ababa shall be our broud cabital.

God Bless Somalia.

Your sincerly,

MR WADANI

4.5 Makhayad Street

opposite adeers internt cafe

Khayr   

National interest is and will be the guiding principle of our future solutions.

Spoken like a true card carrying, flag waving yank.

So, what is the rate of return on your $500 investment in Bank Obama? a 10% increase in your residential taxes, income tax increase of 10%. Better yet, why don't you ask Oprah. At least her 1.5million got her a backstage pass with Obama on election night. ;)

we must stop looking at every freaking thing through the prism of pro Palestine or pro Israel. Believe it or not, the US-Israeli relationship is so that it does not matter who becomes president of the United states for the foreseeable future, they will all be Pro Israeli. i hope that those of US who supported Obama, were not under he impression that Obama's win would result in a palestine flag waving guy in the white House. Yet still, Obama's presidency is a break from the former conventions of the middle east. At the very least, we know that Obama is incorrigibly fair minded, in that we should hope that there will be solid move toward a peaceful two state salution. But who are we kidding, Palestinians and Israelis don't want that. I have read that "bibi" Netanyahu will most likely be the next prime miister of Israel= hostility toward a two state salution. But is a two state salution in the interest of the palestinians? I am of the opinion that Israel or its suppurters can

not sustain a Palestinian population that is larger then the jews of the jewish state demanding equal treatment similar to the Apartheid, Civil rights movement.

BOB   

I don't give a monkey's behind about him being the first black or the last black whatever all I KNOW is he won’t do nothing for me as a Muslim and as a Somali so as far as I'm concerned he can kiss his Jewish masters behind from here all the way to Tel Aviv for all I care...

Abu-Geel...why would it even be surprise to you that he vowed to support the yahood, what did you expect? You don't think they 'Elected' him because they liked his 'tan' like Berlusconi said now do you?

I bet you he wont even do one bit for the millions of the poor black people in the American ghettos who are suffering beyond belief in every sense of the word let alone Palestinians...these Somalis who hail him as their messiah make me laugh...I never thought I would ever come across Somalis as naïve as they are...just because he put on Somali attire for publicity and suddenly we think like he cares about our cause...give me a break.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

RedSea   

Firstly he is NOT a Muslim, therefore don't expect that he does anything that is favorable to us. I prefer him over McCain because of the aggressive foreign policy that the Republican party displayed over the yrs. As long as President elect Obama can keep his hands out of Muslim countries by way of invasion or directly supporting countries like Ethiopia in Somalia for instance, then I can find some support in me for him.

Keep ur hands off of muslim world, that is all I ask. You can worship rocks if you like.

Lets not be too much hopefull that Obama would solve all of our muslim problems. If he wants to improve america's image in the muslim countries what is the better time to do it than now that he is US president. Lets wait and see his first 180 days in office. One of the two, Obama will either do what is thought to be right for america and for the american people and to capture the moral high ground (comparing him to his predecessor) or he will start sucking up to the powers that be as his predecessor Bush done. Having said all that I am still optimistic about this man doing some much needed changes to US foreign policy towards muslims in general and horn of africa in particular without him being labelled as muslim thats the last thing he ever wants to be called :D .