Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Condoms 'Too Big' For Indian Men

Ibtisam   

^^^Adam this has got you ranging mad miyia?? I guess everyone has a particular myth which drives them mad! :D Don’t take it too seriously dear, this is just JB posting randomness again.

Chimera   

I'm not interested in males so i couldn't care less what they have in there kastuumo. Blacks having low IQ unleashes a volcanic erruption and this equally bothers me in the same way this study bothers me because it's ment to degrade a whole group of people

what was that saying? it's not the motion in the ocean or the ocean in motion or rocking the boat on the ocean or.. oh well i can't really remember but it fits this topic very well

Ibtisam   

It only degrades them if you are looking at it with your idealism of what is good/ sought after as “big”. Saying all black men as endowed is equally as degrading, it is not a compliment.

I don’t get how you compare the so called research about black people having lower IQ though. You cannot compare taking a poke at people intelligence to physical features, because in essence it matters whether you are as/or less intelligent that others as it has implications for your existence. The only implication being “big/ small” has is protection from infections (if this means introducing different sizes so be it) and ability to reproduce.

It's really sad that
most of the time when a girl goes for a Black male
she in the back of her mind is really just chasing some myth while a girl chasing a white,indian,chinese sees multiple qualities, basically the Black male has been reduced to the status of being a ''lustful male''

Loool, come you don't really believe that do you?? lol

Originally posted by Nephthys:

They may be tad on the small size but they make up for their size in nodding. Who woudln't want a man nodding like a bobble-head doll.

Haha

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Size matters...But bigger doesn't mean better...bee bye

You need to elaborate a little on this.

Faynuus   

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

quote:Originally posted by Faynuus:

i wonder where somali men stand. lol. you dont need to answer that. lol

Huh? Don't want to infringe into your private-life but aren't you happily married to one with three beautiful kids? (i'm just saying those type of questions usually come from the frustrated 16 year old Layla2020/S-block girl/Rude_Gurl etc on all those teenage forums
:D
)
:D I have to smile first. I wonder waxa hindi kuu galay. Why? are you scared that girls will also run away from somali men becouse of .......? this is a silly topic and it is even more silly for us to discuss this kind of shiiiiiiiiiiiid but come dowm brother. If i had any problem with mp PRIVATE life i wouldn't have been in it until 3 kids plus one on the way la igasoo tuuro. lol :D:D:D . kabteey ma aragtaa mar hore ka dhici leheed.

Chimera   

A study like this is damaging to any red blooded male on this planet it's projected at. The dominant culture on this planet is the 'American culture' and since in there 'world' there is a stereotype that says 'size matters' these Indian males are as bad off in western society as the blacks are in the academic world, with these studies whole new environments are created that makes these two groups feel insecure in the company of others even though they have nothing to feel insecure about

small = weak, low testosterone = docile

low IQ = lower end of the human race, weak etc

I do think it's comparable, and yes i have seen this with my own eyes many times, it's usually the rapper look and the myth that's attracting these girls to these black males(despite the fact many of them are succesfull individuals) not marriage potential or lifelong committments compare this to the girls who instantly marry their White,indian,chinese boyfriends even though these guys themselves don't have their lives in order

Faynuus   

Adam you are making a good point.But if the person beleives in himself, this kind of stereotypes wont get in the way.

How many blacks are succesful in America today despite all the stereotyping? how many americans are accepting islam as the only true faith despite islamophobia? how many have overcame slavery.

Just bleieve in your self and in your strenghts and the whole world is all yours.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Faynuus:

:D
I have to smile first. I wonder waxa hindi kuu galay.

I love all kinds of people and if this study was degrading a different group my reply would have been the same.

Why? are you scared that girls will also run away from somali men becouse of .......?

I'm a girls magnet(cocky yep) why should i be scared? they can run where ever they want to run to, my only interest is with a Somali woman and she and her female compatriots are endogamous, a few self hating individuals like Iman won't change this fact( and i doubt Indian girls are running away from Indian guys)

this is a silly topic and it is even more silly for us to discuss this kind of shiiiiiiiiiiiid but come dowm brother. If i had any problem with mp PRIVATE life i wouldn't have been in it until 3 kids plus one on the way la igasoo tuuro. lol
:D:D:D
. kabteey ma aragtaa mar hore ka dhici leheed.

I agree and god bless you. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Lol. I can't bring myself to talk about this because it is beyond silly. I will assume you run into many ignorant girls or something. Your comment on "Most girls" is also very offensive and degrading to women, I don’t think I need to explain why. It is the same as other far fetch assumption that the Indian/black man myth is based on, but against women and in the process against black men... I guess we could go around in circles all nyt.

Never mind. smile.gif

^ LOL dont all sufficiently advanced cultures have entire libraries of dirty jokes .. granted we are just catching up ... but we have quite a few .. wan tururuxin lahaa .... but the ladies might take offense to some of them. ;)

Haneefah   

^Please don't smile.gif

To the others, put a zip on it. Y'all should be be condemning the poster for sharing xayaa-less shid like this and bringing the standard of conversations to this low (mind you, wasting cyber space as well).

JB, anigaa kaa naxayee walalow masajidka kuuga dhow intaad tagto Quran isaara dheh. Sidan caadi kumaba tihid.