Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Condoms 'Too Big' For Indian Men

yo, where u been homie? long time no see!! word is that u was establishing a kangaroo farm! lol.... dont worry i will buy them from u and make them fight the ethios and their warlords... cuz u know faraaxs/xalimoos r busy watch indian movies these days!! lol. Just make sure that the kangaroos can shoot and carry bombs in their pouches!!

hey, i know how to exit a xalimo fight... i just take the elvator... and yell ceya.. i dont wanna be yah... and run like hell.

Abtigiis   

Ideally the thing has to be between 12-17.5 cms. 68% of people are between this range. 17.5 wax bakhtiyay...,

So you can see where you are on the scale.

Abtigiis   

I read it somewhere. why? call it cat's curiosity. soo in la istijaabiya ma aha. And frankly i know where i am in the scale. But again, such things are VERY private. Islaantu uun ha ogaato!!!KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk :D:D:D

Nothing is very private maalmahan niyow ,,,,, technology have gone wild and one can always wear those glasses if u know what i mean ,, :D