Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Condoms 'Too Big' For Indian Men

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

cajiib xalimos talking about wilds things!! must be end of the world. dabo qalooc..u 2! lool.

everytime i see a xalimo, the room is dark... it takes me 5 min to find her! and all that work... and all that nubaro to take care for the next week!! Are xalimos wearing nite vision googles like marcus's these days!

me personelly, i prefer blk sista...there waa la islakee dacaa! bac bac bac...! i dont have to do no work.
smile.gif
(blame this on jb).

Dabo qalooc, I assume that’s me right!!! Rudy tsk tsk what wild things are you talking about I was tame compared to your statement. Now let me show you mildly wild

Number 1: Rudy haven’t I taught you anything, faraax and Xalimo are allowed to get frisky in dim lighted place if it is the movie theater…And maybe in parking lot…Not the bedroom, please turn on the light

Number 2: If memory serves me correct, you talked a lot even though u never used to make sense to me back in the days, so why aren’t you using your communication skills in the bedroom!!!…If the girl doesn’t want light, you should have created a romantic setting by using candle light…And when it was time, you can keep some of the candle burning while still allowing enough darkness to be there for her to be comfortable…Win/Win situation… Ps. I must still encourage you to not engage in pre-marital sex it is not good for you

Number 3: A bit of work isn’t bad for a man, although being “ride me” kind of guy seems to be your preference, it’s all good

As to this topic , honestly it isn’t about the man being unhappy with their sizes, it’s obviously about the perception that these Indian man fall below the “International Average size” therefore they feel ashamed to ask for the appropriate size…It is the ego being deflated based on the high standards set out by other men around the world…Leading to unhealthy and dangerous sex practices…I used to work in a place that sold condoms before and majority of the buyers tended to be women; if men came to purchase them, they usually spoke in hushed voices and their eyes bugged out when I used to ask “banana/orange flavor or strawberry/banana flavor?”…Usually the answer was “whatever”…We only carried one size at the time, imagine if we carried different sizes, I am sure like the Indian men they would have chosen a bigger condom than they needed...If no one asked they would probably get the right size for themselves, it's the asking that causes the boosting

bee bye

…I used to work in a place that sold condoms before and majority of the buyers tended to be women; if men came to purchase them, they usually spoke in hushed voices and their eyes bugged out when I used to ask “banana/orange flavor or strawberry/banana flavor?”…Usually the answer was “whatever”…We only carried one size at the time, imagine if we carried different sizes, I am sure like the Indian men they would have chosen a bigger condom than they needed...If no one asked they would probably get the right size for themselves, it's the asking that causes the boosting

bee bye

:D:D:D:D ..............

Som@li   

^maxaad ku qososhay, gabadha COndom ka iibinaysa, SAaxb bahalka dee meel walba waa lagu gadaa hada,adeega buu ka mid yahay. :D

Nephissa   

Well there was this once I was buying some feminine hygiene items and noticed a Somali man was behind me in the queue. I was redface.gif , so I quickly grabbed a bunch of other stuff; magazine, chocolate bar, gum aan ku dhex qariyo. As the cashier was bagging my stuff I stole a quick glance up at the conveyer belt, mise there sat a small box of Trojan! :rolleyes: I gave him a funny look with one eyebrow raised, got the same look back. Acudubilah indho adkaa. So we agreed to call it quits. I left the store at a fast pace..

Som@li   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

As the cashier was bagging my stuff I stole a quick glance up at the conveyer belt, mise there sat
a small box of Trojan!
:rolleyes: I gave him a

OO maxaa noocyadiisa ku kala baray? icon_razz.gif:D

nuune   

^^^ Sxb, gabdhaha are more expereinced than boys when it comes protection, so they know alot about brands, model and expire dates for geedaha iyo gaduudanahoodaba!

nuune   

^^ Am fine sister Cambaro, see tahay, ma nooleed

lool, topikan ayaanba ka yaabey anigu, maba aqaano goor aan soo dhax fariistey

Nephissa   

nuune, maxaa kaa si ah? Ma adaa ii hadlaaya, abti?

Dabshid: they are in the same aisle [5] as the shampoos and razors, I see them all the time when I'm walking through.. indhaha ma li'i nooh.. ;) .

Hunguri   

Nepthy, are you working in a herbal,pharmacutical super market smile.gif waxan oo makiinad iyo shampoo ah plus sharaabaadkaas khatar iga dheh!