Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

LADIES..I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE.

IL CAPO   

there is a girl that i am madly in love with and when i asked her out last friday night she said she will go out with me only on one condition.

she said i should get her Victoria's Secret :confused: !

now forgive me if i may sound a bit fala here but how on earth am i supposed to know Victoria's Secret?

do you think it would be a secret any longer if i knew what it was?

so ladies since you gossip around a bit more than this Sijui i was wondering if there was any of you who by chance over heard Victoria revealing her secret to one of her girlfriends?

Please let me know as soon as possible and save my heart from getting broken like Mzee Kariuki's Mkepe ya Changai.

Thank you very much.

hey there is no secret at all bro...beside the girl don't want to go out so that's why she said that....like the excuse that most of girl know ( I HAVE TO WASH MY MY HAIR)...End of the story...that's all i have to say...

Pacifist   

Am not sure what she means or if this is a joke but Bwana Victoria Secret is a Lingerie store which also has Lotions, Perfumes, Ladies Bra and Under wear, Make Up and mostly its located in the US stores.

Blink Blink may be she wants you to get her >>>>>

you know the rest

Rafiki Good luck

IL CAPO   

Asanteni my Sisters,

so the girl is asking me to buy her an Underwear and perfumes and body lotion?

Allaahu Akbar..why didn't she just say so instead of making me chase the Punda around the Barabarani?

i am going to spend my month's pay cheque and buy for her all those things because she means more than anything else in this world to me and while i am at it i will ask my beste Baggio to help me with few poems to make her heart yangu.

Asanteni mara ngine.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by somalsijui:

Asanteni my Sisters,

so the girl is asking me to buy her an Underwear and perfumes and body lotion?

Bullshit.. brother find out who Victoria is first, kidnap her, torture her a$$ till she tells you the secret. :D

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Darman:

Bullshit.. brother find out who Victoria is first, kidnap her, torture her a$$ till she tells you the secret.
:D

Niaje Beste,

i can't do my brother because how can i kidnap and torture the only and the last girl that i have ever loved in my whole sijui life?

Brother,you are misleading me here as you are giving me a one Vako advice but you know me i am going to lenga your advice and take it to Gikomba in Majengo and Uzia kwa Mlendo mgine icon_razz.gif

raula   

^^^beste..Victoria secret vile nimesikia ni GIKOMBA ya Mademu wenye wataka shopping ya kichinichini ;) -wafahamu sivyo? :D Lakini wee msaree Victoria..kama anataka mwambie nipe 2wks..tuma chapaa kenya..then mwambie couzin wako Abdi-Mirungi :D wa Mathare aishie GIKOMBA anunue ile latest then atumwe EXPRESS thru' DHL(?). Lakini ukimpeleka Victoria..walaahi utarudi mkono tupu..na hiyo MAPENZI YA PENI MBILI ;) itaisha na utaanza kuhangaikahangaika kama KIPKETER :D;) (the only MKALE in MATHARE ;) )

Nephissa   

Funny funny. I saw a black movie: soul plane <<< there was a part where a blind old guy compliments a near by female passenger, and goes sniff sniff, dammmmn you smell good what is it you wearing? Victoria Don't Tell Nobody. lol.

He was too ghetto, he forgot the "Secret" part its supposed to be Victoria Secret, he instead said V--- don't tell nobody>>>> sooooooo funnyyy.

Sijue smell the secret muzei she doesn't want to go out with you icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

waryaa, your sijui A$$ in real trouble. why on the earth you telling our busness to the strangers? :mad:

All I was trying was to play hard to get but you proved me even Sijui are just like other farahs from somalia :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

Qac Qaac   

waraa gabadh condition kugu xiray sa kuuma baah na, i agree with cutelilgirl. ka soco meesha.

p.s. damn am i seeing a lot of suju ppl in here now a days. waama xay weerarka

raula   

^^^hadaadna kusobireynin, iska aamus :rolleyes: . Maryooole miyicii kabatee ban soo nacay baa-maxa waye HATE kaan :confused:

Ok Somali Sujui...

I think you are lying.

What guy doesn't know about victoria's secret?

If you don't truly know about V.S., then you got a true gold-digger as a love!!

Blessed   

Queen Victoria suffered from a severe case of BB (bad breath). So, occasionally (when important officials came to honour the Palace) she would undergo a special surgery. The details of which are kept secret to this day. See as the first lady of Britain, she wanted to be the only one who had such a privilege.

*looks defensively @ female nomads* well, he asked…..

Now, how does that relate to modern day Xaliimos – well! That’s easy…. Ahem…errrm… excuse me.