Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Mum's Shock At Twins With Different Dads

MZanzi   

lol duceysane,wale ineey niiko jeceshahay

Haha, what a slag, kinda embarrassing as whenever it has to be explained everyone will know your mum had s e x with 2 guys in 24 hours.

LoL @ D. Fu-fu give the woman some credit, 5 days potentially not 24 hours. Her eggs are viable for 5 days; there could have been sperm hanging about to cause trouble before that and some more new sperm to add to the mix later.

Don't get the moral outrage; people cheat all the time.

Shiidh, there's a guy near me who looks like an ***** I once worked with. Married and constantly talking about having sex with work colleagues who didn't know he existed. *Hide me*. Icy body language between him and the woman with him. The wife, hahaha, finally had enough.

Eggs are actually only viable for up to 36 hours, sperm can survive for several days, she ovulated at a time when there were two different populations of sperm present...and voila!

Ms DD   

Bloody technology! Qarxis.com

Having sex without protection by 2 men in 5 days..no mean feat!

I was reading this article that was interesting awhile back about chimpanzee's, about how sperm actually battle and compete against each other to fertilize the egg. I'm not sure if it happens in humans, but if it does, I guess in this case, it was a stalemate. :D

Cara.   

^Kamikaze sperm theory, I heard about it too. Basically most of the little guys aren't actually racing to fertilize the egg, but rather to eliminate the competition. There's even supposed to be different troop deployments, one group just tries to halt further incursions, another scouts ahead to free the home base from previous invaders, yet another contingent is responsible for security detail after the coast is clear :D

Som@li   

Caajiib, There was a report i have read some time ago, where half of all the twins,fertilised this way, have diff fathers. :eek:

So there alot of these cases out there.

Ciyaalka si fiican ma iskugu ekaan u maleynaa. Hadduu midkood noqon lahaa caddaan kaba sii darnaateen.

article-1184028-04FA0C01000005DC-72_468x

"Out of all people in America and of all people in the world, it had to happen to me. I'm very shocked," Miss Washington said.

Dah.