Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Marriage

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^LOL, waxaa tiri lagu yiri.

quote:

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Having a wedding is just publically declaring 'wala i xareysanooya' (does that sound dirty or is it just me?)
redface.gif

Haha! Wait till you get to the
shaash-saar
ceremony. I think it's a halaal way of saying come look @ me "
I got shagged
" Uffffffff!
:D
Nephyeey, shaash saarka aniga xeeradaa iigala daran...Maanta dhan bahal lee lafuraayo...And the funniest thing is intii bahasha la furaayo gabadha meesha iiga soo dhakoorantahay, markii bahasha la furona gabadha meesha weyka baxdaa...Wah, xey u bexee, intii la taataabanaayay oona la furfuraayaybo indho adeegeeda way soo taagneedee...Maba fahmin... :confused:

"Booyaddan anigaa gaandheri ka ah"

Waaxay gaandheriguna? Bisinka, ma birjikaa? Some how burjiko aa maskaxdeyda soo gashay...

Aaliyah, loooooooool...Walee ma fiyoobid...I better get an invitation so I can report the 'best wedding in Tdot' back here... :D

J.Lee   

how did you propose?

We were having a quite dinner to celebrate my high school graduation. All I remember was that he was talking when all of the sudden I interrupted him with a marriage proposal (it wasn't a question but more like a statement). He thought it was a joke but when he realized I was serious he accepted.

J.Lee   

^I'm serious. Why do you think I'm joking?

We aren't together anymore; left him before we made it to the altar so to speak. Life is funny sometimes

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Hey I never said a romantic propsal was a bad thing, don't twist my words! I just find it very hard to take a man who is on bended knee very seriously. It's not manly, he is only doing what others before him have done. If I am correct, Mr Darcy was standing
next
to her.

LoL@speak for yourself. Some of the things Um Z mentioned were a bit cliche though. The bended knee, restuarnt thing on Valentines days is very much puke inducing. What this highlights Adam is that everyone has preferences and if you are ready to ask someone to marry you then you should know their preferences.

So,you like to be roughed up and asked "naagteyda ma noqonee"? L0L,intixan sanidinaaa gabdhoy! :D