Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Marriage

Lily - have some kitkat dear! Am only pulling ure legs

As for Mr Darcy yap he was standing, looking devilishly handsome and in possession of fortune he then followed it up with “You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on”

Now why on earth would any-woman say No to that! Ehh?

Malika   

I am sure there are undercover Darcy's around.

Niyada igashee, maskaxda iga qabsatee,nefta igu degan ila adigu ku helo..ah! Thats not what my sijui husband said ..Lol

Chimera   

ra ta ta ta i didn't ask for your bank account details brother NGONGE and sisters lily just interested in stories like those of sister Neph smile.gif

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Naa aan isku weyso dhowrano is always fave of mine.

I gotta try that.

Adam...I was being silly.

Val...She got angry when I said my macawis tease was better than her guntiino tease, bad judgement on my part.

Chimera   

I have another question let's say a Somali couple married but something goes wrong and they after 5 years together divorce, what should a husband give according to Somali culture or Islam?

half of everything they own and continued child support right? I discussed this with some ajnabi friends and they said the first thing they are going to do is slapp a prenupt on their soon-to-be-wives lolol they have no mercy i swear