Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Marriage

Paragon   

Haddey tahay gashaatimihii la yaqiinay, waxaan oran lahaa 'waad i deeqday anige, dumar kaa jeclaystee, goormaynu derisnaa? ', and then she'll turn to hal-xiraale and she'll say ' maxaa heedhe kuu daran?' and the rest is history smile.gif .

It'll all sound like THIS.

Aaliyyah   

^^ Guurarka Noocaas ah success ma noqdaan..i advice you in guriga xoolo ku qalatid..duco laguu duceeyo....Niikiyow Niikisoy beri ayey is furayaan

That is a bit of generalization bro, having a huge wedding so you can have that one special night to remember wouldn't necessarily lead to divorce.

Ibtisam   

Why does everyone assume there is somethign wrong with single mothers?? :rolleyes:

As for the meher girls you should base it on how many mini him... he wants to have. Say he would love 3 or 4 lil rugrats then your meher should be 3 to 4 years of your salary or his whichever is higher

Should he want to have his own football team...I suggest you decline the proposal and run for your dear life

Keyf: looool that is well funny. I can see you thought about this.

AAliyah416 why would you waste so much money, effort, time and energy hosting your wedding to be the most talked about in the city? I don't get it, competition in what sense? Pluz there would always be someone who is richer or more creative, most importantly it would be forgotten in a few years as trends change, and no one will even watch the video anymore (including yourself) And your both bound to be broke after such crazy wedding nooh? P.s. I'm not attacking your choice, you wondering out loud smile.gif

Chimera   

^hehe :D

Ghanima i agree; i don't understand why most Somali ladies choose a extravagant wedding over a down payment on a nice house. When they are broke the stress kicks in and they start to dislike eachother for miniscule reasons and eventually in most cases they divorce. While those with a down payment and some money in the bank live the high life with a koob shaah icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

Ghanima, I want a huge wedding, the best in the city insha allah and there wouldnt be a better wedding out there no way icon_razz.gif . It is every girl's dream...adiga laakin maxa ka qaldan naa sariirta dhinac qaldan ma kasoo toostay kidding :D

On a serious note, I am sure everyone sees things differently. But, I don't see anything wrong with having an expensive planned wedding, where you get to show off with your man. But, that is how I see it, and those who just wanna move in without any bother of a wedding ...ii xareeso uun dhahaya wa meshooda .I respect your choice ;)

that is my two cent.

wa salaam

Pujah   

LOOL Aaliya just don't be disappointed dear when your guests start nit picking the wedding saying " naa maaragtay dress keeda alla inantu dooq xumaa....did you see her man ....maxeey kaas kufashay malaha lacagtaa soo jiidatay etc " you get the point hon and no matter how expensive and how deep you reach into your pocket ...we will have something to say about the wedding while eating your bariis icon_razz.gif

Not too mention the mass of derbi istaag crew that will be decorating you wall....its annoying and it happens regardless but that shouldn't stop people from having the aroos of their dreams.If anything the deen should make or break people' decisions ma'aha?

Aaliyyah   

^ people gossip about everything. specially, when they are jealous ...so I wouldn't care abt their yapping smile.gif

say somalidu dhahdo afkii caytama ninkiisa ku yaala..

But, at least I had my dream wedding. Thus, am content with it.

p.s. darbi istaaga ma kuwa shukaansi aroosyada usoo doonta ee albaabka is tuba kuwaas anba wa neecbahay...I guess you could have a security guard in the hall that won't let them stand around...you either sit your *** down or dance..sorry abt my lang.

Som@li   

Ghanima, well said, with your thinking, you will definitely get IA one khayr_qabe before others :Dsmile.gif

Aalaliyah,these girls can be found here on earth, not Aakhiro, and you should listen to Ghanima, no big weddings, afar faataxo is enough. kkk :D

Neph, don't ruin our discussion with Hablaha, adigu maamooyinka baad ku biirtay,lol, markaa fadlan noo banee! smile.gif