Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Marriage

Aaliyyah   

^^way dhaanta "wa la ixareestay maad maqlin"

naa maqlin in lagu xareestay...

maalin dhextaas ayaa la ii xareestay..aroosku wa dhib ma ogtahay waxaan jecleesan in aan iska dhaafno....xarow buu igu yidhi waxaa idhi haye ii xareeso :D

Pucca   

loool @'wala i xareysanooya' never thought of that one lily but i'll have to add that to my list of 'why i don't want a wedding'.

Aaliyah...good luck my dear. Send me an invite will ya, i'd like to see this big fancy wedding of yours. Who knows, maybe i'll change my mind and have me a fat one too.

Ibtisam   

AAliyah! :D you are so funny! haha I second Pucca, baal make sure you invite me sis. :D

Lily Loool I agree, But what is this Xareysi business, it is not like you suddenly become livestock.

^^way dhaanta "wa la ixareestay maad maqlin"

naa maqlin in lagu xareestay...

maalin dhextaas ayaa la ii xareestay..aroosku wa dhib ma ogtahay waxaan jecleesan in aan iska dhaafno....xarow buu igu yidhi waxaa idhi haye ii xareeso

:D loool That is hilarious! looool. Why can't I say waanu xareeoneey? or is that unheard off??

I think everything sounds dirty in somali somehow! :D

Nephissa   

^LOL, waxaa tiri lagu yiri.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Having a wedding is just publically declaring 'wala i xareysanooya' (does that sound dirty or is it just me?)
redface.gif

Haha! Wait till you get to the shaash-saar ceremony. I think it's a halaal way of saying come look @ me "I got shagged" Uffffffff! :D

Zafir   

^Is this the ceremony that the guy has to come in, in the end to take her home and confirm that he is the one shagging Shaash-saared gal?