Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

American v British teeth

"He was horrified that I could have such horrible real teeth. It's like the biggest difference between the Brits and the Americans, they are obsessed with perfect teeth," says Gervais.

_45046685_compos_466.jpg

bbc

Kool_Kat   

Ricky Gervais is the first to admit that his teeth are neither white nor straight - and Americans mistakenly think he wears bad false teeth for comedic purposes.

ricky_gervais_270.jpg

Must be the Brit water methinks! :D

RedSea   

there was this fundraising for fight against cancer on three network tvs (CBS, ABC and NBC). They were talking about how cancer claims 600,000 thousands lives each year. I still can't believe that. I was terrified that I almost fell like packing and leaving this unhealthy society. I would be safer in Xamar.

Cara.   

^True, you wouldn't have to worry about dying of prostrate cancer at 85 years when there are so many other things to die of before then.

But I also think the 600,000 thousands figure might be a bit exaggerated. That comes out to every American dying of cancer twice each year icon_razz.gif

Che, ilkaha Soomaalida noo soo sawir taloow, siiba kuwii jaadka ruugitaan ku dhameeye. I wanna see that. :D

Soomaalidii hore ayaa ilko almost perfect lahaan jiray, inta kale been waayee. Geeljirtadii hore sawiradooda haddaa aragtid. Ileen dhuxusha lagu cadeysan jiray balaayo ahayd, I guess. I should copyright that and make into a toothpaste intaa biyo iyo dhuxul iskugu qaso. Gaaladaan wax walba waa iska gadanayaanee, waa iska gullible. :D