Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

DO YOU REGRET YOUR CHOICE OF GIFT IN THIS VALENTINE

Baluug   

I bought my wife absolutely nothing. I have no regrets because even if I wanted to buy her something, she'd just give me sh*t for doing a kafir holiday, anyways.

Foxy   

^^^ Liiban may be You didnt want to cough up a simple gift to appreciate her...come on now....may be You iz very baqiil sorta of Bloke....

:D:D:D i guess the kafir bit excsue comes in handy!

cheers

^^^^LoooL..am not sure if it helped (the kafir word i mean)...Look at him...dhafoorada buu haystaa... :D

Miss Zu...She didnt get nothing!..Notin I tell yuh!...dukaamada ayaa la iga hor xiray..heheh..

Cheers

Foxy   

^^ biqaal foqol baqiilyaasha ayaa waxaa ku mar mar siyooda...so I guess the shops way ika hodh hidheen comes In handy with your mar marsiiyo :D ..after all indha yar baad aheyd oo baqiilnimada lafa bay kaaga jirta Bro :D:D

cheers

-Lily-   

Alla idhinka dhagx ba tihiin, after all that's been said?

You should all be shipped off to Boorome, then you'll get a taste of what's on offer.

As for me, I'm glad things have calmed down at work, no more sea of rose with each girl looking more proud than the next because her flowers appeared bigger or more expensive. What's worse was the loud exclaims and feigned suprise of wondering who the flowers could possibly be from? No, it's only your bf of 5 years.

p.s. flowers are welcomed any other day of the year except the 14th :D

Sayyid   

Sayyid,

You have some deep rooted psychological problems. I'm sorry to tell you but SOL is not your counsellor/therapist. So stop with the annoying posts please.

You don't have to be sorry kooleey!

What are annoying posts, I can't see where you coming from. On the other hand you as a 'moderator' should actually take lead in what you preach, I say this "yes I have deep rooted psychological problems"!

I guess I am totally 'misunderstood' here. If I was given a 'chance', I could all explain it to you and the rest in a very simple and understandable manner!

I am not an 'axmaq', who believes in beating up people with/without a reason. I guess I've been a little bit provocotive and obviously 'people' were shocked about what they read but what they actually 'read' was not the full story actually I could explain the story and the 'moral' behind it very well and it would make sense at the end.

I don't want people believing that I am a 'moron' of some sort/kind before they actually saw my explanation.

People are jumpy but it would be good sometimes if they would wait a little more before making any 'judgements'. Before deleting my 'posts', you could actually challenge me and say "hey, what do you mean with this/that statement" and if you did everything would become very clear indeed.

I hate 'violence' and certainly I don't want people seeing/judging me as someone, who indulges in or promotes violence!

Yes sometimes we 'feel' a little bit shocked and there are certain things not to be joked with and actually I believe that there are some female sisters in here, who have been mistreted or abused by their 'husbands' and partners, but I certainly didn't want them to get upset or hurt etc and I had it in mind that there is a possibilty of sisters getting 'itchy' and a feeling of me being inconsiderate towards their feelings, but it was part of an 'experiment' ala Sayyid Qutb style to see how a certain, westernised and young 'crowd' would react, when faced with one of the commandments, they feel is abhorent or totally inappriopriate.

I wanted to break the 'silence' and see what people think, certainly we Somalis are not a nation of wife beaters because this sort of action is 'against' our nomadic traditions and way of life etc. certainly where I come from in Somalia it's unheard of a man beating up his wife and out of order the same with my family actually my father is scared of my mother than the other way around, maybe there are families who aren't that lucky and have maybe grown up somewhere were the 'father' hit the mother and domestic violence from the side of the father so forth but certainly I can't relate to that kind of stuff!

On the other hand I am sorry if I have reminded people of their past, problems or divorce etc but certainly this was not the intent, it was a innocent and simple experiment, which I can justify and back up and I stand with what I wrote and you can do whatever you like because I ain't done nothing wrong, except from being a little bit provocative and inconsiderate of other's past feelings etc.

However I didn't explaing myself properly because I felt it appriopriate to first observe, the mental state and thinking of the people in here and if I was to make my case right now everything would become clear and understanding but you certainly misunderstood and misread me and for that I am very disappointed because people can complain if they feel something to be wrong, a act or something else they perceive being exploited in the wrong way but before you ran to the admin or mods, you could have challenged that person in order to see what is in his mindset!

The only wrong I committed was withholding my arguments, that would silence the critics and put them in their place but because I wrote something that is/can be perceived as wrong without any argumets given, I believe that people have prematurely overreacted but I don't blame them for their reaction because they are human but because the 'experiment' dictated that I could not explain myself because I wanted to see the reactions to this, therefore making it impossible to make it seem like something normal but I guess that's the good thing of being a member of a forum because sometimes you can discuss the difficult things without somebody discrediting you for being inconsiderate etc.

I ask the admin and mods to give me a platform in which I can explain myself to my fellow members of the fora called Sol! After they have seen my arguments they surely will agree with me 100% or atleast they will realise that my initial posts in this 'thread' weren't actually that bad and that it was taking out of context and misunderstood without being 'challenged' first by the forum members, but I urge the administrators of this website to give me a unique chance to bring my case and defend my integrity, which has been misportrayed and abused by some people in here!

I am greatly thankful to you in advance and consider it an 'honour' to make and restate my case, which was totally misunderstood by the majority of the people in here!