Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Backaches

Ibtisam   

Ngonge: WHat is that?? ANd have you tried it??

JB: Taan waaba ee egetahy. What is your point with this picture.

Loool CL, you crazy lady!

-Lily-   

Ibti, perhaps you should try a Chiropractic Clinic where you can get treatment from qualified and registered professionals, who specialize in musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. back pain. Sessions are usually between £40-70.

8 hours in front of a computer screen is enough to damage anyone's back. Swimming is also very good.

Ngonge, that sounds more like a spa treatment.

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, regular exercise and stretching does the trick. Stop sitting around dear.

I have always had a back problem (growing pains when you shoot up 2 ft in 3 years) coupled with a nerve problem on my left thigh. My legs hurt when I don’t exercise for a few weeks. Went out for a run 2 nights ago and now feel fit as a fiddle. Intend to do the same tonight IA.

Ibtisam   

Dabshid: You can say that again.

Lily do you know of any??

Ngonge,

There is no evidence for its efficacy. It has not been submitted to clinical trials,

And those marks look really bad. :(

North...hmmmm. I've been going Jazz and hip hop classes.

STOIC   

Treating patient in the future in hunched position has made me think about the stiffness and soreness that may come with the job. I believe that your back pain is not associated with any muscles over use, but maybe bad sleeping posture that creates muscles contraction. I don’t mean to scare you, but Sometimes kidney stones do bring back pain problems, check with your primary doctor to see if it is bothering you. I will recommend stretching daily or inverting your body where maybe your muscles will be relaxed and stress and tension reduced.. I want you to lay on your floor-on a mat or a carpet of course-with one leg slightly bent while making sure your back doesn’t came of the ground bring your other knee towards you until you feel the stretch this should be hold in position for few seconds until you change sides. You might want to check this books about back problems.

N.O.R.F   

Ibti,

Hip hop and Jazz class (what is a jazz class??)? You probably pulled a muscle then. There I was thinking in aad iska fadhiday guriga.

Chimera   

See a doctor ibti, back pain is very serious. I used to have lower back pain but once i started going to the gym a few years back it simply disappeared

Ibtisam   

Isseh Thanks

Stoic Let me try this baal.

Adam and Stoic; I hate doctors, she'll just give me painkillers. I know it.

North I've been doing it for a while now, in Jazz we mostly learn balance and contracting the right muscles, stretches etc. My backache is not new, I'm long term sufferer. :(