Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Backaches

Ibtisam   

Any cure??? smile.gif I woke up fine, but by 9 o’clock I was in immense pain. I can’t walk, stand, sit or lie down. It hurts regardless, and there is no obviou patter it follows (ok more in the winter than summer) But other than that totally random. :(

In my short life I’ve tired acupuncture, massages and lower back muscle strengthening, exercise. Nothing has worked. I don't want to keep pooping painkillers. :cool:

Well you can always try the Somali method am not sure if it’s long term effective, but you can always try it. It goes like this you lay flat on the floor and ask someone to step on you..lol my edo does it, she says it helps lol

Fabregas   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Well you can always try the Somali method am not sure if it’s long term effective, but you can always try it. It goes like this you lay flat on the floor and ask someone to step on you..lol my edo does it, she says it helps lol

lol, that is a Somali classic: dabarka iga istaq :D horta who is this cato the elder in your sig? ma oodey soomaliyed ba?

ps.there was a recent article in one of the brit papers saying people are getting back pain earlier due 2 large hours spent sitting behind computers and watching tv........

i guess u just have 2 keep excarcising and go yoga ;)

MZanzi   

If you're having lower back pain, simply curl up into the fetal position and hug your knees up towards your chest. Lay this way for a few minutes. It opens up the space between your vertebra, relieving pain.

Lemon is another useful remedy for backache. The juice of one lemon should be mixed with common salt and taken twice daily. It will give relief.

Ibtisam   

I doubt a husband can make my torso shorter, or relieve pressure in my lower back/ nerves or help with better blood circulation to muscles in my lower back. There is a chance that rather than help, he’ll cause me more stress and pain. :cool: Useless suggestion yaa JB. :rolleyes:

Afro I’m try that now, thanks.

Geeljiree: Yogo, I’m not that patient. :(

A husband will help all that believe me. I've seen many women who are advised to get married coz of the constants backaches they have.

It is not that the husband will sit and fix you like a car but you know what i mean ,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Get out of my thread yaa JB, with your bogus suggestions from bootleg doctors in Hargisa. Even if you have a flu, they say get married, because they don’t know what else to say.

Now don't attack the doctors coz you don't like the idea. U know i really hate the injections but i should follow the prescription coz it'll save my life.

May be some of them have already suggested this to you but i don't want you to disclose that info here ................ I really believe in marriage. It heals lots of diseases and health problems.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Go get married ,,, the best advice you'll ever get from a Doctor.

waryee back pain iyo husband maxa iska galay ... somalida alifaad ayaga keenay qofki dhabar xanuun hayo dumar & ragba guurso beey dhahaan

Ibti- Doctor I am currently suffering from blah blah blah my back is killing me etc

Doctor- That’s a common problem, I see a lot of woman coming here displaying same symptoms. The cure is finding the nearest man and marrying him.

Ibti- you son of $$$$ how dare you $$$$, she takes of her shoes throws it at him you sexist, misogynists etc…am gona sue you…you don’t deserve to be a doctor etc……. she walks off

:D:D

Brofersoor- Google nooh

Jacl- you have outdone yourself today, what a load of rubbish eeh.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Ibti- Doctor I am currently suffering from blah blah blah my back is killing me etc

Doctor- That’s a common problem, I see a lot of woman coming here displaying same symptoms. The cure is finding the nearest man and marrying him.

Ibti- you son of $$$$ how dare you $$$$, she takes of her shoes throws it at him you sexist, misogynists etc…am gona sue you…you don’t deserve to be a doctor etc……. she walks off

:D:D

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,, :D:D:D