Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Introducing Farxia Kabayare

Juxa   

aah duqa, i was responding to someone else saying she was a member. beentay miyaa sane members dont discuss one another.

oh well i finally viewed the video, she looks fine, not sure about the voice tho.

:D @ngonge

Abtigiis   

Juxaa, yartu waa maraysaa. Meel xun uguma masayn. This is small revenge for the $10dollar insult the other day. By the way, the bill has finallyu come. Waa $17 USD. Bal ka waran, and all this is to hear the coarse voice of Ngonge's sodog!!

Juxa   

i agree with you, faceeda uma foolxuma, bit of styling and make up baa maqan.

about Ngonge, i was trying to get you reimbursed for the wasted time and hurt feelings

^L0L. War inanta iska daaya. She is not into makeups and shizt. Shes a Tom boy(ma far wa wayn baan ku qornaa)?

She is not a Nomad,however,one of the production team members is a very active member. :D

Paragon   

bridhi birdhi bridhi. Inantu waa Naturaal dadyahow. Badowyaal waaxid. :D

Faarax, kuwani weligood waxba lagu introduce-gareynine. smile.gif

Nin aan bacadle isku garab haysan jirney 90s-kii ayaa markii wax laga gadan waayo oran: warwareegtooy, wax ma gadatooy, wallee laydin arag! icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

I find it odd that she dressed down and kept it mellow for the love song but dressed (sexied) up for the sad, wadani duco one. :confused: I was talking to a relative about this

and how Al Shabaab would react and then there's waayo cusub. :eek: :eek:

Blessed   

It's the same girl. I think she got the styles twisted too.. yacni ka beerta she looks like inay soo dagaal tagtay which is perfect for when you're singing to al shabaab and sharif. The one above is just confused ma qalanjodaan is ruxaysaa la daawan mise dadkan bakhtiyaya. It's hard to take her seriously or are we not supposed to?

Lol@ NG. That answers my question. icon_razz.gif