Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Introducing Farxia Kabayare

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by MAX POWERS:

^^

Two goldie oldies!

I wonder if your wife(s) would approve of your online shenanigans.
:D

They don't know we are here. Actually, the only line mine got suspicious was when she she heard the name Ngonge from me. She thought that was a code-name for a new one I am approacing. :D:D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

It's the same girl. I think she got the styles twisted too.. yacni ka beerta she looks like inay soo dagaal tagtay which is perfect for when you're singing to al shabaab and sharif. The one above is just confused ma qalanjodaan is ruxaysaa la daawan mise dadkan bakhtiyaya. It's hard to take her seriously or are we not supposed to?

Lol@ NG. That answers my question.
icon_razz.gif

I think different. Mid waa Farxia ina Kabayare and the other is farxia Fiiska. I think.

Blessed   

Ng and I are speaking of two different videos. The one I've linked and the one he referred to. Neither of Ina Kabayare. Siday u eegtahay, ha iska kabo yaraatee, ma hawl yara yartu, taasu waa hubaal. icon_razz.gif:D

Paragon   

^Blessed, Lol@ma hawl yara yartu? Hubaal waaye runtii. Mar haddaad aragto meel ay ATT iyo NGONGE soo galeen meel hawl yar ma aha.

Waryaa ATT, sheekada aad ula dan leedahay Gheelle ma isla tii aad reer Maakhir ku sheegtaybaa?

Gheelle ninku yuusan waxba kuu hoosaasinin sxb. Iska dhici inteey goori goor tahay :D

AT&T xattaa aniga :D

lol@Paragon. War horta qolkii yaraa waa dhicisoobay. Everytime I log in to it, it kicks me out in few seconds, what's with that?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by MAX POWERS:

^^

Two goldie oldies!

I wonder if your wife(s) would approve of your online shenanigans.

Badow! I was planning to show the Mrs these videos when I got home tonight. Xabbad tan o eg ii so doon ban ku odhan laha.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

^Ngonge, did you show her the pic of that "fossil" and his young bride as well?

With the emphasis on him marrying five times. Not many people paid attention to that important detail. :D