Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

A Quickie

J.Lee   

3 eggs

With the first two eggs you want to separate the yolk from the albumin (the white part). Discard the yolks and put the albumin in a bowl. The last egg goes in as it is (minus the shell of course)

Add seasoning salt, favorite diced veggies, and shredded cheese. Mix well

Use olive oil or non stick spray and cook until slightly golden.

Toast some bread and put your favorite condiment on there.

Viola.

Chicken Teriyaki is another favorite of mine.

Chop veggies and slice some chicken into cubes.

Cook with olive oil and when the chicken is cooked add a Ter. sauce (Lawry's preferably with the pineapple blend), lemon/lime juice, and a pinch of salt. Hot sauce if you more adventurous.

You can eat it with pasta or rice dishes. I like it with French bread (drizzled with Olive oil).

Also, take some store bought salad, wash it, put it in a bowl. Take some olive oil, salt and lemon juice(add some French dressing if you like). Mix well and pour it over the salad. As one of my friends would say: it's bomb.

B.T.W

Your title is extremely misleading.

underdog   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I'm going to pull the can't-cook wool over some suspecting Farax's eyes too. Add salt to his shaah and sh*t.
smile.gif

You know thats a game of patience.

"Honey, if you can't cook, I'll do all the cooking"

See how long she can stand my cooking.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^ew, u're kidding.

@ Serenity.

UD, I am the most patient person I know. He can die of malnourishment while I secretly eat my hidden quickies. Hahaha. Gosh, makes me want to get hitched for the hell of.

underdog   

Sheh, you know you'll be the first to get pi$$ed of when some other woman starts cooking him some homemade meals.

Suddenly he's going over to his cousins house every other night for dinner...LOL

And if they ask, I'll reply "Maskiinta, wax makarin taqaano."

Ugh! Uggggh@UnderDOG! Gooryaan ku saxo!

I'm surprised at you sheh! for someone who eats stir fried rats and smelly fruits, you're being a bit uppity!

Lool. I eat proper noodles, not that. I don't eat rats though I do set them loose on young ladies who eat instant noodles and think it's OK. You get a head start...baxso. smile.gif