Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

A Quickie

Shagshuuko is a dilicious easy to make recipe but heavy on stomach. It has another bad meaning though. ma sheegaayi waa shiixaa. icon_razz.gif

Dilacbilaash with canjeero on the other hand is my all time favourite.

Che

how about fillet steak with some cooked vegies. you can buy readymade sauces for the fillet. i dont think u need recipe for this but if you do>

Take 2 fillet steaks, defrost and season with salt n pepper or with your favourite seasoning, steak on both sides until well done.

peel some potatoes, Carrots or any other vegeies, steam cook them until done.

Pour your readymade sauce over the fillet,place cooked vegeis on the side, sitt and enjoy. :D

ElPunto   

^Useful - nevaaaaaaaaaaa!

At least not today.

One would've thought that by now, in such an advanced state of old age, you would have your cooking all sorted out.

Nephissa   

none of what they told you is a 20min quickie..! try mine, Ok here we go, you will need ketchup, mustard, cheese and cheese grater or shredded cheese [that would save you some time].

OK,its very simple first you put shredded cheese in a bowl then you add decent amount of ketchup to cover shredded cheese and mustard to cover it all, now you could use electric mixer or whatever you prefer to mix it all together. Now it's optional do you want it to be more ketchup taste or mustard whatever you choose add more of it and mix and try it, if it suits your taste you're done and now you have some really weird colored type of butter that you can put on bread or ceesh and you can also put it in fridge to preserve it for next time when you want a quickie.

You're welcome. icon_razz.gif

underdog   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

i would rather die and take cooking ingredients from the likes of you U-Doggy Doggy!

guys dont trust this guys and his self opinionated bile. he is a smarmy, arrogant, egotisitcal prat.

I see you have that "Itch" again. Unfortunately you no longer amuse as you did a while back, so run along lil boy and find someone of your own age-group to play with.

ElPunto   

^Does that mean you're also off your bills when you hijack a thread? It can't just be me can it?

Neph - that was quite disgusting - you really eat that.

ElPunto   

^Hmmm - I think I will tell the females to make it and then try it - if they don't sicken - then I might be persuaded to try it. :D

Nephy balaayo caday xun ma dhahaa. dadka daacuun haku ridin. Seriously i think too much ketchup with cheese and mustard would taste bitter. adiga maankaalka maa cuni jirtaay.

I will try it, laakiin hadii saa sheegayso noqon wayso habaar aan poosto kuusoo dhigaa. smile.gif

Nephissa   

Fulay :D . waryaaa, I know this for sure noone died or got food poisoning after eating it! Man up!

edit

Umu: Maankaaal @qaaxqqqaaaax, abbaa dameero maa lahaan jirteen? waxaa isoo xasuusisay meekal jiis..nin la dhihi jiray Somalia.. :D .

iga hoos leexo aniga iyo caday gayga yaah, cantuuf aa soo tufi rabaa..

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by marcassmith:

i would rather die and take cooking ingredients from the likes of you U-Doggy Doggy!

guys dont trust this guys and his self opinionated bile. he is a smarmy, arrogant, egotisitcal prat.

I see you have that "Itch" again. Unfortunately you no longer amuse as you did a while back, so run along lil boy and find someone of your own age-group to play with.
is that the type of language you resort when someone challenges your authority! well i pity you and your self-opinonated bile slowly existing your shrimpy mouth!

marc

ElPunto   

^Manliness and self-preservation go hand in hand.

Umu - try it and report the results of eating the concotion. If we don't hear from by 3 days - we will be forced to surmise the worst.

Looooooooool@ dameer maa lahaa jirteem. kakakakaaaax. Nephy iga leexi (aan KK kasoo daynsadee) cadayga iyo cantuufta.

looooooooo@point. Wallaahi that cracked me up. I will let you all know how it goes.