Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

A Quickie

Faraax...I know you being a Sijui mistook shakshuuko for an actual in Somalia

Adeer,you are obviously out of touch with the new somali terminologies. Shakshuko is a delious food,ask me,i have it almost daily :D

Nephy,WT the f&*&*&^k is that? Kachab iyo Mustad aa? oo xageed u weel baneysaneysaa? Waxaas aad sheegisid,waxaa cuno habraha walaca ah,ee ninkan qooqan oo doobka ah haa ku wadna goynin,walle inuu laabjeex iyo daacun ka qaadi dono. inalilaah,kachab iyo mustard kulaha :D

Nephy, that sounds so gross.

Faarax-B, lol. I'm guessing the same thing drew you to the topic too.

Originally posted by marcassmith:

quote:

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by marcassmith:

i would rather die and take cooking ingredients from the likes of you U-Doggy Doggy!

guys dont trust this guys and his self opinionated bile. he is a smarmy, arrogant, egotisitcal prat.

I see you have that "Itch" again. Unfortunately you no longer amuse as you did a while back, so run along lil boy and find someone of your own age-group to play with.
is that the type of language you resort when someone challenges your authority! well i pity you and your self-opinonated bile slowly existing your shrimpy mouth!

marc
Dude, you are just embarrassing yourself now. Stop being so juvenile.

^Ar kan bisinka looma qaban, amase ciyaalkaa nanac qoriga kadafijire.

The Point...I was merely talking to my gal Lazy, how's detracting from topic unless you have attention deficit disorder.

Haneefah   

^I blame it entirely on SOLers, sidey u xagxaganayeen bey intaa ka soo rebeen miskiinka.

Nephy: how far are you sweetie saan si ma'ahee...don't you add lemon and jalapenos too? icon_razz.gif

Che, sorry, can't really think of anything quick that hasn't been covered. If you ever want to make a delicious biryani, I can help smile.gif

Che, I was about to go get a notepad and pencil.

I thought helpful hints inaad "quickie" naga siineyse.

Hadaan threadka furay, cunto raatis aaba meesha iga soo hormarte.

acuudi billaah, excited aan noqday for a bit, but jidka ii banee.

PS:cereal, under 20minutes, skim milk raadis lee kaa maqan

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Nephy: how far are you sweetie saan si ma'ahee...don't you add lemon and jalapenos too?
icon_razz.gif

I had the same thought after reading that crazy quickie she wrote! :D lool

Che, Chicken and Pasta and veg (does not matter how you make it)will always take less than 20mins, you can play with what flav or add-ons you use, keeps you going for a while.

Haneefah...If Cadaan aka Libaan can survive among Maryooley, I'm sure this fella can if he wants. And I tried Biryani. It always comes out dry specially the chicken.

War Lazy...Taking notes aa, I thought you were gonna get the caramel iyo chocolate syrup first, and take notes later. And wat's skimmed milk, biyo cadlay ma ahow,atleast 2% dheh.

Thanks Ibtisam, I actually made that yesterday, brought it to work today.

underdog   

Che,

Invest in a FOREMAN GRILL.

Then go to the Halaal and buy some steaks, fish fillets and chicken breasts.

Marinate the night before and in the morning, throw on the grill. Needs no supervision, while meat grills, prepare some lettuce, onion and green peppers. You can also take a coupla slices of cheese (the singles work well) and slice open a Bagel, baguette or 2 slices of regular bread.

by the time, you butter the bread and put your topings on it, the meat is ready (7-8 mins max to ensure its not dry) and there you have a wholesome Sandwich in less than 10 minutes.

Pujah   

LOOL@ quickie

FB is right all meals should be made under 20 -30 minutes. My god who can be in the kitchen longer than that. You should definitely watch Rachel Ray’s 30 minute meal. Pretty soon you will become good chef.

Easiest way to make bryani is to just drop it in the oven and forget about it. No need to keep watching it on the stovetop.

You will need rice, chicken, can of condensed mushroom soup, oil, garlic, chicken stock, and any other seasoning you want to use and aluminum foil.

Take one of those 13X9 pans and put small oil add your washed rice, chicken stock and all your seasonings then mixed it together. Cut up the onions and spread it on top of that. Add salt and pepper to the chicken and lined it on top of the rice. Now add your mushroom soup cover it with aluminum foil, turn the oven to 375 degrees and put it on the lower shelf. About 30 minutes later you will have chicken rice to eat anyway you like.

It will look like similar to this

chicken_rice_casserole.jpg

underdog   

^ what's wrong with steak for breakfast? :D

Maybe he's thinking of packing a lunch to work.

p.s. If I was married I'd forget how to cook :D

Originally posted by underdog:

^ what's wrong with steak for breakfast?
:D

Nothing if you're doing it yourself.

I'm going to pull the can't-cook wool over some suspecting Farax's eyes too. Add salt to his shaah and sh*t. smile.gif

Pujah   

Easiest way to pull the cant cook card is to burn half the food. A friend of mine actually burned tea one time - it was hilarious really :D