Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

A Quickie

Now you KNOW I don't need to. I can feel your quivers from halkan.

LoL. You're a good bully victim you know. Your bravado makes me want to squish you. LooL.

Urban   

CousCous and spinach dalac bilash

1- Pour boiling water into a bowl of couscous (1 portion + salt n pepper to taste), cover well and set aside

2- Gently fry a chopped fresh tomato in olive oil for 2 mins (season to taste)

3- Add chopped red chili and continue frying for another 2 mins

4- Add chopped spinach leaves and cover the pan for 3 to 5 mins, or untill spinach is wilted and ready to eat

5- Serve the couscous (which should be ready by now) and the dalacbilash and a plate anyway you like.

^Amaa sida Lazy qalin iyo book soo qaadate...Ok, lets hear you quicki meals Ayeeo.

Thanks Uderdog, Puja, and J Lee , and yes J.Le you have an addiction. Lucky for you, it is not harmful or detrimental to your health.

Serenity...Dixiri see u contaa. I hate noodles.

Nephissa   

Ibty and Haneefah: It's not only you who thought I was preggo. My brother came to visit us this passed weekend. He was yawning this one time, and I got all pissed, and then another time, he was bored, and started messing around with my key chain, I hit him over the head with a book I was reading!!!!!! He started humming, and I threatened to bite his head off, he laughed, I started hitting him over the head with the remote control..

He finally asked: Naa ma uur baad leedahay?? L0L.

Aaliyyah   

^^^ lol why didn't you take him out or something, you are such a boring host not to mention you need some anger management classes hehhe kidding..dnt start hitting me with ur remote control icon_razz.gif

so how many months left till we get lil nephthys ;)

Kool_Kat   

^Anger Management indeed...

Nephy, may be inyadaa uurkaleedahay, who knows? Ninkaagaaba unaxsanahay ani maskiinka...Garabkiisa allaha galo...Gaw, dhash, wash yaa maanta dhan ku jiri karo...Horaa loo yiri 'waayeel xanaaqay xil ma garto'...One of these days dharbaaxo xiimeyso iga hoohee amaa lagu dhahaa... :D

Che, adi maa book iyo qalin kuusoo qadanaa, misa adaa book iyo qalin iisoo qaadanaayo? After all ayeeyo soo ma ihi...Fariiso waryaa, class is in session aa ka dheceysee maaka joogtid...Still working on that 20min meal thingy for you yaah, iska sug...

^Ayeeyo cashar noocaasa bixi naysa intay lagu arko. Ma islaantii Kanadiyaanka igu noqotay.

That said, Lazy buuga iigu soo dhiib :D

so how many months left till we get lil nephthys

With FiOs broadband, it should be fast, but I get the feeling Nephyts is using dial-up.

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOL@dial-up...Kix kix kix kix...Kaaaaaaaaaax kaaaaaaaaaaaax kaaaaaaaaaaaaaax...

Ayeeyooyinkii waala isaga daba yimid...Kuwaa ogeed waalaga baramoosay wah, two toowsan eeyt baala marooyaa...Layzie hadaan buuga kuugu soo dhiibi lahaa, iyadaa kaa qarsaneyso buuga...

Haneefah   

Nephy...ma anaan garan, alf mabrook ya xurma ;)

Che...I don't know how you make your biryani but the best thing to do to avoid dryness is to add yoghurt to your chicken mixture (with veggies, spices, herbs, couple of tbsp's of butter) then let it sit while you prepare the rice.

Boil the rice for about 5 min's, drain, then add that on top of your mixture...top it with caramelized onion and raisins with butter (you could do two layers of rice and use some of the onion in the middle and on top if you wish)

Low heat is the key.

A bit lengthy process it seems, but quite easy really, and makes a very nice dinner.

^Thanks Heneefah..Will give that a shot, and see how it turns out.

KK...Ayeeyo anagaa is af naqaaneey bal usoo dhiib. We play tennis together on weekend, I'm sure she will get it to me.