Sign in to follow this  
Prinz

Righty or Leftie ?

Prinz   

Just wondering :confused: ^

Well, left handers are a minority, about 8.9%, but the interesting bit of it is that a lot of famous people are lefties, like to name a few; Alexander the Great, Napoléon Bonaparte, Leonardo Da Vinci, Queen Victoria, both Prince Charles and William.

Bill Gates, John F.Kennedy, Clinton, Halyeey Axmed Gurey, and Pres Barack Obama :cool:

I'm a lefty, write/hold/reach thing out with the left.

but I can manage to do most things righty, other than writing..I can't SERIOUSLY even hold a pen the right way with the right hand.

So, are you a leftie/rightie?

BOB   

My father was left-handed, two brothers and three sisters of mine are all left handed which makes 50% of my siblings left-handed but me I’m right handed and I’m part of the other 50% of my walaalo.

Peace, Love & Unity.

RedSea   

I am righty. As for my lefty hand I use it to do other things that my dear right hand ay ka yaqyaqsato. Take that lefty.

Prinz   

BOB, thats interesting, two of my uncles ( Dad's side) and my abti are lefties, but I'm the only one in my family so far.

I dunnow if my grandfathers were as well.

And as for RedSea sxb Im proud of it actually, I see where u hintin, hadaan kugu arki lahaa in real lyf bidix aan kugu marjin lahaa lol

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by RedSea:

I am righty. As for my lefty hand I use it to do other things that my dear right hand ay ka yaqyaqsato. Take that lefty.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Waa ku sugtay! Walee labadaan bari you got jokes inankoow...

I write with my right hand, for everything else (well almost) me use my left hand...

I read it some where a long time ago that lefties had a shorter life expectancy than right handed people...And and (drum rolls pls) some connection between lefties and homosexuality... :eek: :eek:

Buuxo   

I write with my right hand ,so that makes me right-handed i guess.But amazingly when i use to play cricket , i could only ball with my left.

i am righty...but sometimes i use the lefty when riding the wild thing! bac bac..de ladies like dat!! lool...u asked...common u dont! u lying..lol...its friday ppl lighten up...and i is off de the whole week.

Prinz   

Kool_Kat loolz bilaashaa ugu camiroosaa yareey adba gureey aa tahay nooh.

As for short lyf expectancy waxaas khuraafaad waaye gaaladaan warkooda kor uga bax, and lmao @ homo war everyone knows that lefties beat righties in every field specially sport and are more clever, innaba caadi maaha ciddu :D

Prinz   

Pujah, & Aaliyah good 4 u guys!

Cabdiyooy that's cool lots of crickiters and tennis playaz are lefties like Rafael Nadal bt I've never seen a woman playing cricket, hindida iyo Bangladesh ka maxaa kuu galay :D

Prinz   

Libaax-Sankataabte that's gorgeous hommie, my mouse is leftie theres this program which swaps betwween right & left hand use, u outta try it's real great.

Diiriye what's the wild thing? :confused: