Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Coincidence?

Faheema.   

Has it come to this?

I was searching through Google looking for an author of a book called “'Lions Don't Need to Roar'” and by chance (probably 1 in a million) I had stumbled across these two websites. At first I thought it was the same person then I looked at the flag and the caption “Proud of being Pakistani”. I thought.. :confused: :confused:

This isn’t the first time I came across this, infact right here (SOL) in the poetry section I have seen a lot of poems being posted and people are claiming it as their own even though the same poem is posted in www.poety.com by the original author. So, I ask you, could this be too much of a coincidence or just plain plagiarism.

You decide…

web page 1

web page 2

Changed   

shayma i knew somalis were copy cats :eek: ......nothing new about it is. :rolleyes: ....its just that they dont get appriciated and in order to get appriciated they go to extreme by copying other people just to get appriciated :(

ps....the poem he wrote for his girl was cute .......masha allah

Iffah   

Hmm..I think not!

Xoog badanaa gabarta :rolleyes: ...she didn't change a single thing :eek: At first, I wanted to believe the guy was the culprit...didn't want to think she'd stoop that low...but sadly...it's true.

To be honest, I'd let the brotha slide with it.

Though it may not be healthy to steal or either

Barrow some ones lines and make them yours.

If someone lacks the ability to be creative or

informative with the words, maybe it shouldn't

be pushed, after all is a talent some possess from

Birth(Really?) No i'm just kidding , go ahead

and barrow all you want to, but aftermath of being

cought is really shamefull.Damn..Wouldn't it hurt,?

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Shayma:

Has it come to this?

This isn’t the first time I came across this, infact right here (SOL) in the poetry section I have seen a lot of poems being posted and people are claiming it as their own even though the same poem is posted in

[
[/url]

Clown where is you at saxib?? :D:D:D

LuCkY   

SOMEONE DID INFACT PLAGIARIZE. NOW THE QUESTION IS WHO...BUT I DONT CARE AND WE SHOULDNT JUDGE AND EXPLOIT PEOPLE LIKE THAT! :rolleyes:

Faheema.   

Lucky. I am not “exploiting” anyone they did that themselves the minute they copied and pasted, but you’re right we don’t know who the real culprit is so we shouldn’t judge.

illmatic. Of course, it could happen, 2 people can write identical statement word for word or couldn’t they… ;) .

abaayo macaan wax ceeb qaris la dhoho ayaa jira...lets say the girl is the one guilty of plagarism....then you should email her and tell her what she did was wrong...not in aad qarxisid :rolleyes: ...

Rahima   

’Abdullâh ibn ’Umar radiallâhu ’anhu relates that the Prophet (s.a.w) mounted the pulpit and said in a loud voice: “O you who have accepted Islâm with your tongues, but in whose heart îmân (faith) has not yet entered! Do not annoy the Muslims, nor revile them, nor seek out their faults. For whosoever seeks out the fault of his brother Muslim, Allâh will seek out his faults. He whose faults are sought out by Allâh, then Allâh will expose him, even if he is inside his house.”

Kool_Kat   

Ar maxaa la isku kashifaa meeshaan...Iska dhaaf yaaqey...

I definately would say, it ain't no coincidence...But if they can get away with it, ohh well...But this time, waa la kashifay...

I got one word for those ppl though: BUSTED...

Changed   

Originally posted by Gemini_chick:

MIZZ-UNIQUE BEFORE YOU START INSULTING SOMALIS LEARN HOW TO SPELL.............APPRECIATE

.....u got issues sister .....people mispell stuff all the time ......i wonder why it got to u though its not like u are the only somali in here :mad: are ya :rolleyes: ... if u aint sudi (plagiariser) why the heat from ur side :eek: ...... ....here.....i suggest u find another dhocil to arque with and teach how to spell ;)

Macalin   

Shayma, Whats Ur POINT?

Are YOU saying SUDI plagiarised the Material from the PAKI?

How sure Are U?-Do u know Her?(is sudi even a GIRLS name?-i know sudis to be dudes!)

Personally i dont see a PAKI putting all those words without an Accent or some kinda err-its just too well written for a PAKI, on the othr hand, i see a somali writing better!

Mizz Unique,U shouldnt Jump on conclusions-U generalised too much to say all soms! cheat u know tha aint right BOO!