Sign in to follow this  
Curly

English or Somali

OG_Girl   

lol@LANDER , they ate u a live huh? poor boy . man stay away from those names such a hamarawy...etc I learned in hard way tho in my journy in paltalk . people r so sensative about those issues and what is funny they r happy to call us names like " eyal aser" Arabs !what a double standers !!!

people need to take it easy after all we r in cyber space and no one knows who u really r .

salam

"insecurity" haa waa garanayaa markaan oo kale, sheekada dhinac kale aa laga soo maraa soo ma aha?

OG_GIRL - quf sida uu ku yahay internetka oo ku yahay noloshiisa caadiga.

the way u said it was wrong Lander :( !

OG_Girl   

Originaly poster by caraml kisses

OG_GIRL - quf sida uu ku yahay internetka oo ku yahay noloshiisa caadiga.

Sister kindly can u translate to me , I swear the name of Allah I got nothing , sounds chinesse seriously :confused:

PS:I like the way u type my nick all capital :D

salam

Gediid   

Originally posted by LANDER:

what is pathetic? it is pathetic to be called reer xamar now? or do you suppose I have ill will towards reer xamar simply for pointing out inconsistencies. Most the somali folk I know out here are reer xamar including my neighboors, its all love and
:D
kaftan. I wasn't making any statement regarding xamarawiis, so leave your insecurities at home folks.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sensitive people aa meesha ku jira......Warka balbalari so as not to cause any confusion....

;)

kaftaan or not..That comment was more suitable in the politics sections....you can see how that section is very active but if you pay a visit to the islam section, one thread can stay empty in days...very sad indeed...

Qac Qaac   

shax shaxleey, the emptiness of the islamic section reflects the emptiness of our mosques, they about to become like the churchs... sad indeed sis u r right.

Intel   

Originally posted by Gediid:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sensitive people aa meesha ku jira......Warka balbalari so as not to cause any confusion....

not sxb.. that was a goose comment by Lander whether it was Kaftan or not :cool:

wexey u ektahay in ey Lander iyo Geediid ey isku sheeko yihiin, that's why they c us "sensitive"?

like shaxshaxley said....that comment was appropriate on the politics section :rolleyes:

Qac Qacc- Ilaahayow misaajidadeena sida kaniisada oo kale yee eber u noqonin. walaahi muslimiinta nasri bey u baahan yihiin. Ilaahayow Ciise soo da'daji

P_S I neither speak nor read somali.Whenever fellow nomads switch to somali feel left out. There is a link in student talk on teaching somali hope others will contribute to help us out.

If you ask me its either englizi or swahili or my newfound turkish

Sophist   

Beynoow ma anaa gadaal kagaar la yooyootami kara go'aan aheyne.

Caramal, macaanteey geltidaan warkiisa kabax; qabiil aa madax marey hee! marka Alaah loo haloo baryo abaayadiis.

OG_Girl   

Caramel_Kisses , thanx I got ur message but Not necessarly ur real life be same ur cyber life.

but if u say so , I hate to disagree with u BUT I do :D

Sade , girl u feel me! I am chicken girl I just leave what I can't read and keep my self in safe spot, some times lil comments could put u in trouble ;)

*Pessimistic-Sue* I used to go there BUT latelly things got out of control so I quited

would be good idea to have SOL chat room.

salam

Curly   

Yeah I could open a private room exclusive to SOL users only, what do you think?! and leave the password for the room here or something!