Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

ANTI-social behaviours in Somali people:

ANTI-social behaviours in Somali people:

I’m bored, no new threads (well not in English), so I feel like picking on Somalis;

These are list of things that I see Somali people do and I feel like beating dere skinny somali *** , especially the older generations, and the young ones;

1)come to your house and spend the whole day talking about how lost young people are these days and we don’t have a clue about religion, we are disrespectful, while u run around make food and shah for dem;

2)den dey spend da the next hour asking you rubbish )what u doing, when are u going to get married, I have a nice son…. redface.gif

3) Den dey have a go at ur Somali,

4) AND when they see you outside, they run and tell everyone wat u were doing, even if u were just sitting on da bus, ur mum knows where u were, (solution tell her before u go)

That’s all I can remember for iislamo (grannies)

The younger people:

1) When summer time comes why do girls where tight tops and trousers (don’t you know it traps the body heat, so u’ll be hotter; duh) :rolleyes:

2) Wear belly tops and show u their fat rolls and stretch marks uuf I hate it, :mad: (solution; don’t wear belly tops and tight trousers that make ur fat hag over, OR go to body shop and buy them oils and scrubs and use them FOR THE WHOLE OF WINTER, so by the time summer comes, ur skinny is as smooth as baby’s bottom (even so no need to show to all), or the easy solution, use cream and foundation (but that makes u hot, so mix it with sun lotion)

3) Why do da guys take off their tops in summer, to revel a pot belly or a 2pac; hellllllllllo, on tv and all da other non somali guy's have a 6pac, so we are not impressed!, pluz we hot too, so keep ur cloth on.

4) why do brothers wear their trousers frm their knees and display their )BLACK, GREY, DARK BLUE boxers), we don’t care, it is good to no u guys wear underwear but really… bully up ur trousers.

5) When you tell a guy to get lost, why do they follow u for the next hour, assuming ur playing hard to get, helllllllllllllo I said get lost! :mad:

6) Ur wearing a acaba and a scarf (fully covered) assume it means; red light (don’t come near me), they still try and chat u up!!! :confused:

I saved the most annoying ones to last

1) When somali people are married why do they call each other "waala" sister, uuuk :eek: hello.... wake up, she is not ur sister, waa ur wife, think of another name or just stick to da one mama gave her, if the best u can come up wid is “waala macan†NASTY ppl. :eek:

2) When u bum into Somali couples, n they are hugging or kissing or watever, why do they jump apart (especially if ur wearing a hijja), I’m not god, it does not matter what I think, so don't xishood frm me xishood frm allah, keep ur hair on I’m not gonna preach u, I just wanna get on the bus! :confused:

if u can think of any add it on;

P.S if u do any of the above, don't stress and don't hate, its just my view, Freedom of speech and all

salamz:

can u believe these farahs and xalimos; no one replied to my post, u guys too ashmed.... ;) i though of some more but as no one is adding anything to it, i'll leave it as it is.

and why are u reading all da way down here!! (u can tell i'm bored) smile.gif

Saalixa   

miss lander,

sis i thought i had a deficiency in the somali language util i came across you. It is walaal not walaa.lol ok?

and i like this one

6) Ur wearing a acaba and a scarf (fully covered) assume it means; red light (don’t come near me), they still try and chat u up!!!

has that happened to you? Maybe by the religious ones and they are just looking for some one of thier likening. But ignore. That is the only way to get out of such situations.

Pucca   

lool mizz all that you've listed are so true, but if they didn't do that they wouldn't be somalis! naggin and gettin into others business has become part of our culture, as for the rest; to each his/her own.

adding to the list ...

1) women coming to my house to tell my mom how they'd seen my younger sister dressed inappropriately when their own daughter are doing god knows what and where revealing garments. that really gets under my skin, my mother already knows what my sister wears, she bought them for her! :mad: everyone's got their own taste in clothes, and not everyone follows the religion, i'm cool with them so long as they dont turn to me and mouth bout how i dress (they cant though...its perfectly stylishly proper ;) )

solutionl: my mother ignors them and so does my sister, after time they just let things be.

nuff ranting for now.

rayaan; not fair, redface.gif to attack my somali in public; i'm gonna tell mummy.... smile.gif

and no its not the religious ones, or they will no that it is a no go zone; its the farah ones, u no bad baabd english, more culture in them than anything else, with the western ideology of a girlfriend!! miskiin

Smilez lol yeah i total agree; i forgot that one!!

or they say my son/daughter is nice and dey are dis and dat.. den u seem em on road, and dey are just another hood rat, doing god knows wat

all i can say is whaaaa! whaaaaaaa! whaaaaaaa!

plz, grow up already!!

and get a life!!!! n plz learn some af somali!!

then come and talk to me!! may be salaanta ka qaadhey!! if i am in good mood! :confused:

Nephissa   

Originally posted by rudy:

n plz learn some af somali!!

then come and talk to me!! may be salaanta ka qaadhey!! if i am in good mood! :confused:

Look who's talking :D:D

How come the title of the thread doesn't match its content? smile.gif

Anyway waxaad u baahantahay dhaqancelis if you actually think adressing your significant other as walaal is gross. Another victim of culture clash...

Janna   

Originally posted by rudy:

all i can say is whaaaa! whaaaaaaa! whaaaaaaa!

plz, grow up already!!

and get a life!!!! n plz learn some af somali!!

laughing.JPG

10 Things I Hate About Somalis

1.Talking like they’re the experts of all things known to man.

2.Thinking that they’re smarter than you because they’re older

3.Only praying when they’re around religious people.

4.Using ‘af-arabi’ too much.

5.Supporting clan politics when they know nothing about the past, simply because they overheard their father b!tch about another clan over the phone with his khat-addicted coffee time friends.

6.Youth who hate their peers because they drink/do drugs/ and party hard, get some excitement in your lives.

7.Pray or Party – there is no balance.

8.Gossip folks – young and old

9.People who assume that because you’re in university you’ll be someone in the future, no some of us will be working at McDonalds.

10.People who hate on drug dealers and pimps, but they like spending their money and buying punani from them.

PS. and those claiming that they're not Somali, when everything about them is.

Sky   

To all you Haters on anything Somali. Get a Life! We can't help it if you can't socialize with your own people.

PS. And learn Afka Soomaalida for goodness sake!

salam;

rudy, sky; thank you, i see the point of your post; very educational and very informative; much appricated; and thank you for your advise of learning aff somali,

jeason, you too thanks; when i go for my daqanen celiis i will report back;

lexus; hhm i could swear you said u never read anything i post... so what you doing here love reading; even worst posting a reply; or is the case; where rudy goes... u go;;; anyway cheers;

animal fat ; i love dis one

Supporting clan politics when they know nothing about the past, simply because they overheard their father b!tch about another clan over the phone with his khat-addicted coffee time friends.

:D:D:D

i will finish wid this; i stole it frm rudy, say what y'll want coz "Sticks & Stones will break your bones but words wont ever hurt you"

Goonle   

Animal farm impressive list u got going there. One thing i noticed though is u noted that older somali folks dont listen or think theyre smarter than u lol. U remind me of younger cats that got bullied and Hazed by upperclassmen, were all adults now u can move on with your life.

PS. Its easy to look at negative parts of our society, ill give u credit if u come up with a list of why its great being a somali.

Som@li   

Dhoocilahan yar yari ma wax kaloo ay ka hadlaan bay waayeen, :mad: ,intensive course oo dhaqan celin ah baad u bahantihin.