Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

What would you do if you was alone ....

NoVa   

I can't remember the last time i was home alone....but if i was home alone ...I'll make the t.v louder, put a nice cd and jam' the house itself... like KoolKat i'll call a friend on duty 2 keep me b4 i piss off my pants lool....and make sure all the lights in the house are on...i hate dark'house....that'll take away any shaki' or any noisy that i'm hearing...in that case i won't be fullay like y'all...don't want the neighborhood seing me running outside as if i'm crazy' woman..lol.

Jamelia   

What would i do......Well thats pretty simple considering the circumstances...

I would go down to the basement borrow my grabdma's AK 47 .........and basically just calmly and quite i would find out the source of the footsteps........EAsy PEASY.

THats all kids...FOr Now

nafta   

walahi dis is a good topic, i hate being alone at home.

Once i was watching the TV, it was like 12 in the afternoon, and it began to switch channels just like that, i got damm scared and it wasnt even midnight! It carried on like that for two days, me starting to pee in my pants every time it flickered...guess what it was

My annoying next door neighbour's cat, chewing on his watch, which had one of those build in remote controls! His window was paralell with our living room window so that coulda be done easliy....and who said cats weren't evil?? icon_razz.gif :eek: :eek:

Raxmah   

Am paranoid when it comes to noises, when am hole alone. Whenever i hear a noise, I go and get a neighbor, and we have to go through everyroom in da house carrying a bat, to find where da noise is coming from. My neighbors are used to it now, it annoys them though.

underdog   

Start Talking loudly ...say stuff like

Aabo what are you doing with that gun????

or open the door then close it and say

Yo I told you not to bring that crazy pit-bull into my house...damn take it upstairs before it rips up my furniture then make some sound effects :D

if whatever's upstairs is not human, go out side, unscrew the main gas line and burn the house down. ( just a suggestion)

nafta   

looooooooool under dog :D:D:D

will try the pitbull one next time the darned cat tries to switch channels for me.

By the way Opiniated wat the heck does LMAO mean

am out :confused:

Wow, I don't know what I'd do. Iam the biggest scary cat in the world. I think I'd sit put, till something happens. I know it's wack, but it's me.......I am chicken when it comes to things like this!