Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

SURVIVAL

Iffah   

Shujui..lol. Come out with it nooh.

I love all of you too much (umm, im serious :rolleyes: ) So I won't trade anyone for anything. I'll just steal from the greedy folks who would rather trade us for ice cream and makeup. icon_razz.gif

murefu   

c-on ..this is funny game..canbaro-luul..you started the game you wiil be first one if want to trade any nomada for anything

but i would trade MAAJO(VERY POPULAR OVER INTERNET...) ONE BANANA

looooool When i saw the name Mango-Madness i was like what the hell who is that?? It seems even the hardheaded peepz are joining the movement of name-changing. I must say it's upsetting me now :mad: :( :mad: I have to go now and make a list of before and after "names", that way i wouldn't be saying the wrong thing to the wrong person ;););)

I must say though Ex-Barwaqoo, that i am suprised u had the time to read my "Seduction" series in ur busy schedule. But i guess u can say i could use my stories like Shahrazad did with the king, maybe those people u trade me to would try to eat me or kill me, cause one can't know what they would find around those islands :( :eek:

^^ LoL! I was bored with "Barwaaqo" innit, so I decided to temporarily change it and voila!

Moi? Too busy? LoL...thats a laugh! Believe me sugar, ur stories have helped me waste many a spare hour. smile.gif

Blessed   

Ameenah...

Darling, its terrible what these girls are doing to you...and for make-up no less (do they need that much make-up? ). If its any consolation I wouldn't trade you for anything, not even ice-cream.

Girl, I just love you smile.gif I mean to sacrfice Ice Cream for me... thats angelic snif, snif ;)

HONEY-D   

sos

3.Canbaro-luul (I'm just getting you back)

Is that so. :D

ameenah

Naayaaada , Athena, Cabaro an Kool Kat.

loooooooool @ you fake xaliimos.. swaping cute lil Ameenah just so that you can make yourselves look better. I had an image of beautifull sisters but that is slowly being replaced by ghost skinned creatures

Is this necessary i mean do u really have to say all that so u can get back at us. U gotta understand make up is the most dependable tool we have without it life wouldnt be the same.and by the way Thnx for revealing my darkest secret. :mad:

R we even now. :D

wildcat

think I've got you beat though. I wouldn't trade you in the first place. I'd get rid of Taqwa or Shyhem or someone nutty like that. Never you

How sweet of u to say that. love u too darling

mad mango

You would trade me? After all we've been thru together? And for TOILETRIES??

is it too late to change my mind wat if i let u stay and trade shujui instead of u.

morefu

I wouldnt blame any1 if they did. :rolleyes:

samiha

Thnx i hope i am not in the list i've got enuf enemies as it is i cant deal with anymore. :D

OG Moti   

Canbaro luuul nice list and nice game.. it showed me a lot about some haters here..loool

SCORPION_SISTA

9. OG-Mati--can you imagine what he would cook for us, hell naaah

9)A beauty case full of ur fav make up brand (as for the guys playsation 2)

Ala you trade me with make up in an island? where there is not merror even .. man you abused my human rights ouch and u spelled my name wrong, and who said i can not cook, i think i will be the most important person in that Island, i can make food from worms and green, i am trained in china remember? u broke my heart

LayZieGirl

9. OG_Moti (just becuz...)

Again u too trade me with a box of make up, i dont beleive this not even for food, for make up? am I that easy, am I that cheap? you did not even give a reason, u are even worse than Scorpion girl...u broke my kidneys

Grey M&M

6)OG_MOTI (...call it *bein feminine*)

Man u blaming me for being a lover man rather than a fighter... I thought it might come from the girls cause they just could not beleive a brother<< me.. will be this romantic but from u bro ouch a hundered ouch....

S.O.S

[/i]7)Toothbrush + tooth paste.[/i]

7.Og Moti and Nunne (I can just imagine what they would cook)

just becuse i made a mistake calling u a bro which i apologized about you trading me for a Toothbrush + tooth paste, man this is against human, animal and every rights.. i dont beleive this u are in an island all you trade two brothers for Toothbrush + tooth paste, i mean it is an island u wont have dirty teeth cause no food anyway.... and i dont cook? man none of u seem to like chinese food it is healthy by the way... i feeel sad

my turn ... I will die with hunger but i will never trade any one of u for nothin

wait maybe for toothbrush and paste i would trade Samiha she is new so i wont feel guilty about it..

this is a sick game, trading human lives ... man where human right organization from Canbara luul i wont ride a boat with her...actually i wont ride a boat at all... peaceeeee

HONEY-D   

OG

I havent seen u for long time where have u been hidding. :D

U must be Enemy no1 sorry mate that's life for you.U better get use to it. ;):D

OG Moti   

Canbaro luuul i have been around i thought to disappear so haters would forget me and stop busing me .. but it seems i have been traded for a box of makeup.. i m still in shock smile.gif sis i have a lot of teaching hours plus i am advicing some graduating students for their thesis so a bit busy.... but i am back and yes i am still alive loooooooool but it seeems there is a lot of name changing happening .. somalis they always choose a hard passwords and when somaliaonline was offline they forgot their passwords and resign up again, i keep telling the nomads use one password u can always remember or pm me and tell me ur password so that u can ask me whenever u forget, but who listens no one, anyway sis nice to see u again,, peace

Ariadne   

OG_moti, don't worry too much it's all fun and games ( I'm too nice to trade ppl for things :D ). This goes to anyone I traded for anything *does not apply if the person is a headcase*; I love all of you! even canbaro luul for trading me for a bleeding bed set :mad: redface.gif

do you think so little of me? :(:(

maajo   

MUREFU HEY ..OH SHIT TRADE ME FOR ONE BANANA..THEN WHO IS GONE YOUR UNIVERSITY MATE..YOUR ROOM MATE..IF I WOULD SAY TRADE MUREFU FOR CANABARA-LUUL.. I AM AFRAID MY HOSTILE TO MISS .. SUCH TALKTIVE GUY..SOME TIMES MAKES YOU HAPPY..SOMETIMES MAD..BUT ALWAYS MOODY FOR LOVE WITH MISSING GIRL..FINALLY .LET ME SAY TRADE MUREFU FOR CANBARA-LUUL..BY NOW CANBARO-LUUL IS MINE(THIS GAME WAS NICE FOR ME..IF I TRADE MUREFU FOR CANBARA-LUUL:)NOOOOOOOOO MOREEEEEEEEEE ENMITIES TO CANABRO-LUUL..GUYS DONT LET ME FIGHT PEACEEEEEE..XOOOLO RAGEED WAAYE HALAGA LEEXDO.LOOOOOOOOOOOL:)

HONEY-D   

OG

Didnt i tell u to change ur attitude towards us women long time ago dont u wish u took my advice cuz if u did u wouldnt be in such a mess now would u. :rolleyes:

PS sum of the nomads changed their names not cuz they 4got their passwords but they probably had enuf of their previous names n fancied a CHANGE OF SCENERY. :D

SOS

I CANT BELIEVE u actually changed that cutie name to wat SOS got knows wat that stands for. :rolleyes:

I prefer the old one is there anyway i can convince u to change it back to CuShtic Cutie. :D;)

MAAJO

R u feeling ok cuz last time u were here u mentioned sumthing abt marqaan. :(

maajo   

OH SHIT..WA KA NOQDAY MUREFU IS MY BEST FRIEND...I DONT WANT STAY THIS ROOM ALONE ..(YAA HABENKI SAQ DHEXE IGA KICINAAYO OO DHAHAYO..SXBOW PARTY AA ADEEN NAKEEN.."MAAJO SAYS..HOYADA CUN PARTIGA SHEGESID WAA MAXAY SUBAXDI WE HAVE VISUAL BASIC CLASS..MUREFU SAYS DHIB MALAHA SAXIBOW INDHEHEENA AN KU TAGENA..LOL) ANYHOW MUREFU WA KA NOQDAY..NOW TRADE AMEENAH AND SHAMSA FOR MUREFU..SAMIHA IS NEW GUY..I WANT HER/HIM TO BE ONE OF MY GROUP..

THEN WHO CAN I CHOOSE FROM THE MARKET..YEAH SHUJUI-1 AND ILHAAM FOR SAMIHA...I GOT NICE GROUP NOW CANABRO-LUUL..MUREFU AND SAMIHA ARE ALL MINE .

PEACE OUT:)