Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Go See KILL BILL

I had to go a second time to see it! they even had the VOl2 in some small city in Wisconsin and some of my friends went there to see the second part of this mazing, funny and cool movie!

tarantino is a very creative and cool director!

to appreciate his work you will need to see all his films: Reservoir Dogs, Pulp fiction and Jacike Brown.

KILL BILL is one of his best.

"KILL BILL ABOUT"

Have not seen it yet, however i heard from my freind Fiidow that it was full of action.

Contents:

14 Feer

8 Slaps

0 Songs

7 Comedy Scenes

8 Romantic Scenes

If u were a movie person in somalia (specially Shaleemo Ladane iyo Agagaarkeedo), u would remember this type of movie review.

Anyway looking forward to seeing it this weekend.

Nephissa   

Shoot man! I did not like it at all. 4 thumps down (Boooooh.) One hell of a crazy movie if you ask me. What was the Cartoon part? I almost walked out of it. Not worth a penny. Thank God I saw it on nigga's night (Tues.) lol.

Blessed   

Originally posted by underdog:

It's about a very p!ssed off lady who knows how to use a sword (among other things).....

Oh, Wicked! Was thinking about going to the movies too- Kill Bill it is!

Salaan...

Absolutely ghastly and disgusting filin. Blood wasted like yaanyo ketchup eh. What do you expect a movie by Tarantino than sickening scenes, nauseating limbs flying.

Four middle finger lab-labo down.

Macsalaama.

Waraa..Maskiin..sxb..maxaa kugu dhacay???...remember all da times u used to line up in front of shaneemo ekwatoore and Hodan for "butis baanjer and taranga hill" filin...haddaad waxaa noo keentay..bloody waaye....Ileen Koronto dadka waa badalee

Tarantino neva disappointed me..and i dont think he waited this long to disappoint me!!!!

Cheers

Salaan...

Waraa marax, Shaneemo Shuun waaye, Ekwatoore iyo Shaneemo Shantaraale iyo kuwa kale ebidkeey ma galin, ciyaal kuni kuni maloo ogaleen nooh. Butis Baanjar kaaba laadarnimadiis Salaama See iyo Yuulka Disgoo aaba waligeey ka jeclaa. Atoorena Canjeex, laakiin kuwaas filinmaantooda qaaf ay ahayeen, laakiin abkeey Tarantino tariin camal uu dhab kaaga dhigaa. Gacan faniineyso iyo madax qambaloow iska dhacaayo. Awwwwww, labo labo asali walaahi.

Macsalaama.

NoVa   

lol@^^^bisinka kaalay maxaa sheegosa ?? shaleemo what ??? i don't even wanna say' it....MMA waa ka soo dartee adiga kaale isqabooji'ba..dhulka dabada dhigo' hana kakicin' meesha' u dhigatidba' horta.. :D

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Not worth a penny. Thank God I saw it on nigga's night (Tues.) lol.

damn woman, ya be going 2 movie 2 "nigga'z night" lool'...lets hope it ain't a date, cuz the brotha ain't hopping 2 spend more than eight buckz for the two of ya lool...damn i use 2 remember going 2 movie on nigga'z night back in junior high'..not to mention having Tunie Tuesdays at kfc loool...

I am gonna see it Next week!!!..After I succesfully fail my exam!!!

Legend, ya know that ain't bad idea 2 treat ya self after ya flunk the exams...that makes the two of us :cool: