Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Only In Saylac

Another place I did not get to see while i was in somalia.. but i came very close.

I once walked for afew hours[the reer badiye have stamina walaahi] to attend a wedding very close to saylac in a place called 'Boon'. The first time i have seen the traditional Saylici Dance.

Xidigo do you know how to perform it along with the lyrics ?

Paragon   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Come on ,,,, we are not that behind in Hargeisa
:D

i can be the weather man if needed

I bet stickera yaryaroo ay daruur ama roob da'aya, amba cadceed ay ku sawiran yihiin ayaad ku dul dhejisaa halkay Seylac mapka xaashida ah uga taalo, markaasaad tiraahdaa..."daawadayaal, roob ma hiigaan ah ayaa Seylac saaka ka curtay', amba ' Hargeysa qorax kulayl caga belbel ayaa ku soo aaddan ee yaanan jambal la'aan la lugaynin innaba habayaraatee'.. smile.gif

That just reminds of old East Africa Tv lol. Their weather forcast was a comedy to watch :D .

RedSea   

:D J11 you are funny at times.

How bout Burco:

'naw burcaba hadalkeeda daa' halkaa waxaad moodaa inay cadceedu ka timaadaba. Naw dee waakaa weather kii caawa. Dee habeen wanagsan.

Originally posted by J11.:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I bet stickera yaryaroo ay daruur ama roob da'aya, amba cadceed ay ku sawiran yihiin ayaad ku dul dhejisaa halkay Seylac mapka xaashida ah uga taalo, markaasaad tiraahdaa..."daawadayaal, roob ma hiigaan ah ayaa Seylac saaka ka curtay', amba ' Hargeysa qorax kulayl caga belbel ayaa ku soo aaddan ee yaanan jambal la'aan la lugaynin innaba habayaraatee'..
smile.gif

That just reminds of old East Africa Tv lol. Their weather forcast was a comedy to watch
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ,, When was that ? 1945 ?? :D

Xidigo   

Originally posted by J11.:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I bet stickera yaryaroo ay daruur ama roob da'aya, amba cadceed ay ku sawiran yihiin ayaad ku dul dhejisaa halkay Seylac mapka xaashida ah uga taalo, markaasaad tiraahdaa..."daawadayaal, roob ma hiigaan ah ayaa Seylac saaka ka curtay', amba ' Hargeysa qorax kulayl caga belbel ayaa ku soo aaddan ee yaanan jambal la'aan la lugaynin innaba habayaraatee'..
smile.gif

That just reminds of old East Africa Tv lol. Their weather forcast was a comedy to watch
Looool Alla beerka, Now that was hilarious!

Thanks

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

Another place I did not get to see while i was in somalia.. but i came very close.

I once walked for afew hours[the reer badiye have stamina walaahi] to attend a wedding very close to saylac in a place called 'Boon'. The first time i have seen the traditional Saylici Dance.

Xidigo do you know how to perform it along with the lyrics ?

Geeljire,

Wow, You have been to Boon heh! :cool: great. And yes I know how to perform the saylici cayaar along with the lyrics. One cannot perform saylici with out knowing the lyrics.

So, did you eat some soley? They make the best barbeque in Boon :D