Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

List of Black Inventions

Let's see what the pinky 'whites' have invented? Or the 'indhayar' for that matter? Or the 'dhagacas' Carabs?

Since when did inventions, discoveries, foundings become a competitive, ego boosting 'race'-related fields?

NB - Mentioning the minor everyday stuff of natural by-products of so-called inventions of 'hair brush, ice cream scooper, key chain, mop, window cleaner,' to name a few from the list, was ridiculous. These do not even need patents, I guess.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

so-called inventions of
'hair brush, ice cream scooper, key chain, mop, window cleaner,'
to name a few from the list, was ridiculous.

I buried my head in shame.

Peacenow   

Nef.Ari.ous, don't believe what they say. Their head is so deep in Arab stank, they can't see a way out. Worshipping their Arab master.

Originally posted by peacenow:

Nef.Ari.ous, don't believe what they say. Their head is so deep in Arab stank, they can't see a way out. Worshipping their Arab master.

No, I meant your list was embarrassingly lame.

Ibtisam   

Lol, Well Well, lol. PeaceNow, you are not helping with such emotional threads. I saw a better list once in a book, African Pride it was called I think.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Nef.Ari.ous:

quote:Originally posted by peacenow:

No, I meant your list was embarrassingly lame.
Are you calling the black brain lame? :D Because the white man has invented most of the world 's material "things" (planes, cars, computers, mashines,ect) does that make them the "master race"? They (and many others) certainly believe this. And whatever the "blacks" invented we didn't learn it in school. And seeing the place of the African in the world status and their history, this only reinforces the idea of their "lack of intelligence".

Originally posted by Khalaf:

And seeing the place of the African in the world status and their history, this only reinforces the idea of their "lack of intelligence".

This is actually quite elaborate propaganda. Africa, Ghana; Mali; Chinguetti and Songhai to mention a few, has a very rich history, literature in particular (yes, you read it correctly). The Monomotapa empire was so impressive, European explorers had hard time swollowing it.

Nobody has to mention how incredible the Mayan civilization was - before medieval Europeans destroyed it of course.

This whole "[race] lack intelligence" issue is just part of that rooted medieval propaganda, which more and more people, thank God, are beginning to understand.