Sign in to follow this  
Sharmarkee

Somalian extra hot chilli powder

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Sharmarkee:

As if a dried devil's penis chillies, and
Somalian
extra hot chilli powder creates a mouth watering gourmet, and that is from the creative Tv chef Heston Blumenthal's spicy chilli con carne.

It is Somali, NOT Somalian, the least you can do is correct the fool :mad:

F.Y.I. The word Somali existed long before Somalia came into being. I have no idea where and why the word 'Somalian' came into use, but I am quite disappointed to see Somalis using 'Somalian' to describe people and things Somali.

nuune   

^^^ Anigu cuqdad ayaanba u qaadaa qofka yiraahdo "Somalian", waanba iska karaaheestaa qofkaas

hada sharmaake cuqdad uma qaadayo ama naceyb, balse keyboardka ayaa ka xadey smile.gif

^^Nuune ani guardian newspaperka aan ku arkay, hayee waa uso gudbiyay akhyaarta si ay u eegan basbaaskeena barbari. on the other hand - Markay reer Nuune bataan ee wiilasho boqolaal dhaafaan wouldn't you say reer nuunian, as morrocan, canadian, kenyan. American, and mexican,such as an ethopian resturant, Somalian girl.

Faheema.   

^ Sharmaakoow, your justification is that if people from Ethiopia are called Ethiopians, those from Italy are called Italians and ergo people from Somalia must be called 'Somalians'?

Originally posted by Willamina:

^ Sharmaakoow, your justification is that if people from Ethiopia are called Ethiopians, those from Italy are called Italians and ergo people from Somalia must be called 'Somalians'?

What about Bengalians? and Malaysians? or Suranamians? or Britians? or Finlandians? or Germanians? of Francians? :rolleyes:

Why is it hard for ppl to say Somali? :confused:

Originally posted by Willamina:

Game, Set and Match. :D

I told my norwegian teacher iam not somalian, and she went to confirm my nationality and next day asked me why i disclaim my nationality, i told her am Somali NOT Somalian. Dont honestly know why i detest somalian it just sounds alien.

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

^^^^lol adiga maxaa ku hayaa?
:D
bal ii sheeg, amuurtan kaalaya

Sharmarkee I was just appreciating your thought process. :D

Cadaan does that mean you're from Canadia? lol