Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

$1,000,000 Mattress!!!

Kool_Kat   

Israeli Woman Accidentally Discards Old Mattress With $1 Million Inside

It is the kind of mistake that even the most understanding person might never forgive themselves for. And it has many asking if they'd be able to live with their own conscience if it happened to them.

And while it's almost impossble to believe, sources swear it's true.

We take you to the city of Tel Aviv in Israel where a woman claims she made a one-in-a-million mistake. The woman - who for obvious reasons doesn't want her name used - decided to buy her elderly mother a new mattress.

It sounded like an innocent plan and when the new bedding arrived, she did what any of us would - tossed the old spring to the curb. It was dutifully taken away by local garbage men and left somewhere in a dump.

But that somewhere has now become a matter of great urgency after the owner "woke up screaming" the next day, suddenly remembering she'd stuffed about a million dollars worth of U.S. and Israeli currency inside the now discarded mattress.

It represented her entire life savings, leading the desperate woman to take drastic measures to try and find the missing item. She's scoured through piles of trash at the local dump (top left) hunting for any sign of it, praying it will be located before it's too late.

So far, the million dollar mattress remains missing and there are fears it won't turn up. The dump in question receives about 2,500 tons of garbage per day, a sort of needle in a trash-stack.

She claims a bad experience with banks led her to put her life savings in the mattress, but she never thought it would disappear and she can't believe she forgot it was there.

The manager of the facility has hired extra security to keep treasure - or in this case, trasher hunters - away.

And for now, the owner remains down in the dumps both geographically and mentally

Sheekadaan mey hadana reer Israa'iil noo keeneen? Life savings lagu yeh...Xashac...

osman_nz   

I would be crying wale...literally..an d then i would be slapping the person who did that..and then i would return back to crying..

Ouch that has to hurt

I was listening her this morning on the radio and she was devastated. She wants to donate some of the money to charity( that is only if she would ever find it.)Poor woman.

BOB   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

She wants to donate some of the money to charity( that is only if she would ever find it.)Poor woman.

Typical yahood and their hypocrisy! I bet she would’ve donated to IDF so they would not run out of bullets to shoot down the Palestinian children and women.

I am not buying this story one bit...kadaabad aan laga kadaabsaneyn dheh.

Peace, Love & Unity.

winnie   

i guess the garbage men are palestinian?

so she never told anyone?

what if she had died? wouldnt the money's fate be the same?

i hope a palestinian garbage man found it.