Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

Nin la sheegey in uu Basaas u ahaa Itoobiya oo lagu toogtey meel Fagaaro ah

Cawaale   

Why i am not surprised you know so much of the accident? But why i find strange is you talking about reliable sources.about you dropping the Sahaba names here is just another pathetic attempt to prove something that isn't really there.

nevertheless its irrelevant analogy.

Shabab forums are this way>>>

Dhubad.   

Maadeey Waan ku salaamay, ninkii iskeenaa oo danbigiisa qirtaa waa gooni, laakiin ninbaa la soo qabtay oo wax lagu tuhmay xoogaa markii la hayayna danbigiisuu qirtay? muxuu uqirtay? miyaa la ciqaabay? Su'aalahaas oo dhan ayaa jawaab u baahan!

^LoooooooooooL...There's no in the world a man or woman would turn themselves and admit to crime.

Is it me or when Maaddeey's views or arguments don't align with reality, he injects Sahaabo and their deeds into the picture :D

Dang it Cawaale you said it before me icon_razz.gif

Cawaale   

The man lacks credibility n neutrality(what ever that means to him). waxaanba ka yaabay siduu ula socdo dhacdooyinka ay argagaxisida ka geystaan Soomaaliya.

Maaddeey   

^waxaan ula socdaa the same way aad ula socoto, 'HOL baan ka akhriyey' mise adiga Jaajuus baad tahay oo wax walba access baad u leedahay?, maalin dhoweyd waxaad i lahayd, 'warkan wuxuu u egyahay war Shabaab forum lagu qoraye ma forumkaas baad wax ku qortaa?', hadda ka horna su'aalihii qaabdarada ahaa ee PMka waa keydsanyihiin.

Malika   

Che,Its probably his last tactics in arguing - if your against Shabaab then your against Islam..blah, blah and more blah!

:D

So Spain won the world cup huh?

^We know where number afar is!

Malika....It is just bad analogy and not to mention different circumstances.Al-Shabaab iyo diinta maxaa lugaha iska xirey?

Maaddeey   

^I didn't ask u, reer Juungale :D the reason i said this to Malika is, our friend Cawaale posted that Shabaab killed a mad man in Number Afar, after they instructed him to stop singing, now tell me if you know so much, where in Number Afar Shabaab locate?

Edit: Al Shabaab waa urur diimeed, in case you thought otherwise, waxaad u taageertid baanba ka yaabay :D

Jacpher   

^

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

waxaan ula socdaa the same way aad ula socoto, 'HOL baan ka akhriyey'

Oo sow adigii ku daacdaacsan jiray frontline iyo amiiradda xaasaskooda baa wacaa? Ma telefonkii bey badaladeen mise fuleynimo lee waaye macalinka? Ha tartarin ee runta caddee.

Che: Shabaab waxay aaminsan yihiin Soomaaliya inaysan ka duwaneyn Solomon Islands. Adiguse Soomaalinimo inay jirto ayaad aaminsan tahay.

Malika   

Che

You see, he keeps referencing to my sijuiness - an underhand to disqualify me from having a say on 'Somali' issues.. :eek:

:cool: @ Maaddeey, war iga maa xigtiid the issues - I just find the blindly following of Alshabaab disturbing - your so convinced they are the saviours - waa binaa adaam they are bound to be not be so perfect.

Maaddeey   

^Malika, I never said they r perfect, I just told ur friend his story is unbelievable. Its not ur Siju or not, waxa aan ka hadlayo ayaadan fahamsanayn. 'U thought i was saying shabaab is perfect'.

Jacfar, what frontline?, ma kaniinigii baad iska illowday?

Cawaale   

Horta diinta maxaa raggaan exclusive uga dhigay.

Malika, be thankful you are not around them, do you know the very comment you posted could get you killed when they are in charge. this is how it goes:-

-I am against al-shaabab

-so you are against the shareeca, and Almighty Allah (swt). you are so infidel and for that you have to be dead. that is it.

Maaddeey, Jaajuus ma ahi, laaklin believe me if that is what its gonna take for the Somalis in diaspora to get rid of people like you and their poisoned mentality, my friend i am all the way to the MI5. now watch out ya Irhaabi!

Jacpher   

^Cawaali you're scaring the kid. He's gonna puke on the keyboard soon.

Maaddeey has run out of constructive things to say other than getting a little personal with me and Malika. Nice try duqa but it won't work.

Why do that Che. By now ninkaan aayado iyo xadiis buu soo tixi lahaa had it not been you blowing his cover.

Malika   

^Lol..Jacpher, gormee noqootee me and Malika..Lol, anigu iyo Maaddeey know each other - nagaa dex bax.

LOL@Caawale.

Anyway,sheydanka aan iska narno and pray we come to a resolution soon..insha'allah

ps.Maaddeey, I can read what you were writing - I just tend to see your biasness toward Al-shabaab, either the story Caawale wrote was true or not..adigu markastaa your in defence of them - no matter what is reported..taasi baa anigu kuguu haye.