Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

Nin la sheegey in uu Basaas u ahaa Itoobiya oo lagu toogtey meel Fagaaro ah

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Jacpher:

Oo sow adigii ku daacdaacsan jiray frontline iyo amiiradda xaasaskooda baa wacaa? Ma telefonkii bey badaladeen mise fuleynimo lee waaye macalinka?[/QB]

No, No, No, Jacfar you are getting all wrong my ferind. noticed how most of the guys here would agree that this maaddeey character is script, well the point is "he/she is one of the "xaasaka" you know" unless how on earth he/she who would know waxa ka dhaca jiqda iyo buuraha dhexdooda? ;)

Maddeey...I support Al-Shabaab laakiin khurafaadka jecleen.Who in the world shows for their execution..?

When I think of scenarios, I say what would Che do? And there's no way Che would be admit to spying when his throat will be slit or no Che will admit to adultery when his head will be crushed with stones-I doubt you will admit to such things considering the severity of the punishment. And don't me you will :D

P.S. You know it could have been Al-Shabaab spy that kill the guy :D

Jacpher....Al-Shabaab is not ideal outfit but what better options are there?

Habo...I have your back hadow Maddeey kuula yimaado I know Xamar more than you smile.gif

Malika   

@ Che,Aye, the words of hopelessness! - this was in reference to your Alshabaab comment icon_razz.gif

ps. I know I can count on you Habo.. :D

Maaddeey   

lool, Cawaale. Adigasna ma xaasaskaad ka mid tahay, illeyn sheeko aan cid aan adiga ahayn uusan heyn baad heysaaye 'in Numbar Afar nin ku dileen, oo hilibkiisana eeyaaha siiyeen' :D

Haddii aadan jaajuus ahayn , y r u obsessed with Shabaab and their websites?

Cawaale   

^Numbar Afar meel dumarka ku yaryahay ma ahan, laakin i heard xagiina in sheekadii the "Boys of the Taliban" camal ay ka jirto. I am just wondering you know, juts in case because you seem to have many privileges then the other Al-Qaida wanabes here.

Cawaale   

Che, that video you posted(or it wasn't you) in another thread about the Afghani Boys got me thinking sxb. Saaxibkeen maaddeeyna ma rabo in uu na saacido oo in yar inoo ifiyo arinta!

Adiga maxaad u maleyneysay in aan ka hadlaayo?

Jacpher   

^^Getting a little agitated uhuh. Cawaale must be hitting some nerves.

Bas cawaale walaal. You're running the script way more than it's programmed to handle for a day.

Che, you deem them a favorable option for Somalia to return to peace and stability. Nimaan wax ogeyn allow ha cadaabin baa hore loo yiri.

EDIT: Maalika, the guy is taking cheap personal shots at whomever engages him with his on talking points. Runs out of ideas and resort to name calling. Perhaps, that script allegation holds some truth.

Cawaale....I haven't posted any video or condone child-abuse but the behavior you are refering to happens everywhere from Catholic churches to mosques.

But if you are accusing of Talibs of such abomination,I need to inform one fact that's "dancing boys" is mostly tradition in non-Pashtun areas of Afghanistan. Talibans have made an effort to stop this awful tradition much like they stopped the opium trade. But that's not to say young children in talib madrasas don't face abuse.

Jacpher...Do you have any realistic alternative?

Maaddeey   

Jacfar, personal attack miyaa haddii been aad sheegtay aan ku weydiiyo? 'frontline' xaggeed ka keentay uun ka jawaab? teeda kale postiga aad ka xanaaqday kan ka korreeya eed soo qortay baa personal attack iyo maalayacniba isku ah.

Jacpher   

^Che: Mosques? What mosques do little children get raped and taken advantage of?

Sxb you come across as someone that knows enough about the inter working of Somali politics and its recent history yet you seem to know so little about this group. Educate yourself before you cast a blind support to their direction. These guys have little or no interest in peace in Somalia and for Somalis.

Cawaale   

Che, i am just Giving Maaddeey a taste of his own medicine, he questions people's believes and i am questioning his "jiritaan" waa kaa darbiyada madaxa la dhacay.

Maaddeey   

Sxb, markaad beenta iska kala yareyso ayaan kaa hari doonaa, next time markaad Sol wax ku post-gareyneyso ogow inaan kugu daba jiro.