Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Change your password!!

Abtigiis   

No, but if you are to change, I will have to change too. Somethings ought not to change. You are special the way you are. Why want to transform into what all other guys already want to be: conservative, religious and composed. Meesha hanagu cidleyn.

Dear Admin,

As a valuable contributor to SOL. I would like to have access to edit my profile and using the PM services. Please remove the block you have put on my account. This is not fair. I have emailed you several times but no response. I don't like the name MARX any more, my views have changed and its doesn't reflect my personality. MARX account has become synonymous with being white, liberal, communist and having many disorders. things I am not. I would like access to editing my account please.

Waad Mahadsantahay

Dear Admin,

As a valuable contributor to SOL. I would like to have access to edit my profile and using the PM services. Please remove the block you have put on my account. This is not fair. I have emailed you several times but no response. I don't like the name MARX any more, my views have changed and its doesn't reflect my personality. MARX account has become synonymous with being white, liberal, communist and having many disorders. things I am not. I would like access to editing my account please.

Waad Mahadsantahay

Dear Admin,

Waad Mahadsantahay

Oz   

MMA, the Admin gotta do something; The new MARX is on a mission, There is a thread that he made himself AVAILABLE for the next 2.5 yrs. :D I mean the Admin is interfering with someone's calaf.

Marx never use to write in Aff-soomali? :D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

:D:D

NB -- Gathering what happened the other day on here, I don't think this public plea will work on Admin. now. Just my gut feeling.

MMA, You see the obvious facts are this site is failing miserably. Its not people don't want to post but rather there are too many stringent and unnecessary controls. Baal what does Admin gain from blocking my editing controls and having access to PM services. Half the features on the site don't work and membership numbers are dwindling. Let me take the site of your hands and make it worthwhile as something that people can benefit from.

and MMA saxiboow, what happened the other day should have no bearing on me editing my account deals, unless admin gets a perverse gratification from punishing me for what happened.

I might be the most vocal of all SOLers but I have spoken to many people who feel as though that the owners of the site are exercising too much control on the site. for instance this issue of advertising and ownership rights of published materials is a real big issue.

Dear Admin,

Waad Mahadsantahay

Cara.   

Dear Admin,

I would like to request that several PMs I've sent to someone be deleted immediately. It appears that the recipient was not able to view the PMs or respond, and may thus have the wrong impression if they were to access the set of messages all of a sudden. In particular, I would like to delete:

PM #1

Hi Marx! Ur so cute. lol.

PM #2

Hi Marx! I really like U! Wat's ur name?

PM #3

Hi Marx! i didn't get a msg from u yet. waiting! :heart: :heart: :heart:

PM #4

Hi Marx! Oooh u're playing hard to get! That's cool, i guess you must get a lot of girls on SOL sending you messages

PM #5

Come on cutie pie, it wouldn't hurt you to say hi back redface.gif

PM #6

Just so you know, I've also been sending messages to Nin-Yaaban and he was nice enough to at least say hi back! But I'll start ignoring him if you reply soon, last chance!

PM #7

What the hell Marx, I thought we had something special. I guess PM#2 meant nothing to you!

PM #8

Marx, I'm crying into my pink frilly hankerchief that I embroidered your name into. Don't you like me anymore?

PM #9

Marx, I'm suing you for emotional abuse. I hope you fall into a pit of poisonous snakes and hungry scorpions! You can't do this to me! You are hateful and ignorant and I never liked you anyway! I cannot believe I almost stabbed someone for saying you were a little chubby after the holiday season! I hate you! I'm tearing up the photo album I made of us! Even the little pictures I made of how our babies would look like are going in the fire!

PM #10

Mr. "Marx", this is Arac's psychologist Dr. Weinberg, please reply to this message at your earliest convenience. It appears that my patient has developed a psychosomatic illness triggered by hearing the letters A, M, R, and X. We have looked through her records and found your pen name and photos of Winston Churchill's face Photoshopped on little black babies, so we have reason to believe she may have become fixated on your online persona. If you care at all about the mental well-being of a fellow Somali, as unstable as she may be, please reply to the following email as soon as possible.

Originally posted by Oz:

MMA, the Admin gotta do something; The new MARX is on a mission, There is a thread that he made himself AVAILABLE for the next 2.5 yrs.
:D
I mean the Admin is interfering with someone's
calaf

Marx never use to write in Aff-soomali?
:D

grinning-smiley-9507.gifgrinning-smiley-9507.gif

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Arac:

Dear Admin,

I would like to request that several PMs I've sent to someone be deleted immediately. It appears that the recipient was not able to view the PMs or respond, and may thus have the wrong impression if they were to access the set of messages all of a sudden. In particular, I would like to delete:

PM #1

Hi Marx! Ur so cute. lol.

PM #2

Hi Marx! I really like U! Wat's ur name?

PM #3

Hi Marx! i didn't get a msg from u yet. waiting! :heart: :heart: :heart:

PM #4

Hi Marx! Oooh u're playing hard to get! That's cool, i guess you must get a lot of girls on SOL sending you messages

PM #5

Come on cutie pie, it wouldn't hurt you to say hi back
redface.gif

PM #6

Just so you know, I've also been sending messages to Nin-Yaaban and he was nice enough to at least say hi back! But I'll start ignoring him if you reply soon, last chance!

PM #7

What the hell Marx, I thought we had something special. I guess PM#2 meant nothing to you!

PM #8

Marx, I'm crying into my pink frilly hankerchief that I embroidered your name into. Don't you like me anymore?

PM #9

Marx, I'm suing you for emotional abuse. I hope you fall into a pit of poisonous snakes and hungry scorpions! You can't do this to me! You are hateful and ignorant and I never liked you anyway! I cannot believe I almost stabbed someone for saying you were a little chubby after the holiday season! I hate you! I'm tearing up the photo album I made of us! Even the little pictures I made of how our babies would look like are going in the fire!

PM #10

Mr. "Marx", this is Arac's psychologist Dr. Weinberg, please reply to this message at your earliest convenience. It appears that my patient has developed a psychosomatic illness triggered by hearing the letters A, M, R, and X. We have looked through her records and found your pen name and photos of Winston Churchill's face Photoshopped on little black babies, so we have reason to believe she may have become fixated on your online persona. If you care at all about the mental well-being of a fellow Somali, as unstable as she may be, please reply to the following email as soon as possible.

icon_razz.gif:D:D:D:D:D

Dear Admin,

Waad Mahadsantahay

Dear Admin,

Waad Mahadsantahay

Dear Admin,

Waad Mahadsantahay