Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Storm Warning for the GTA on Friday

The weather is good, ee what you folks are you complaining about?

Oh, I forgot I was in Hawaii . [Well, in a dream nooh.] My bad. :D

Tuujka, yaa yiri Ottawa iyo Koronto isku weather ah? Ma isku dhawo. I had the misfortune of being in Ottawa during a Febraayo month some few years back. My dhago ilaa iyo hadda gaduud waaye dharbaaxadii qaboowga kusoo dhacday awgeed.

Kool_Kat   

The drive to school was just horrific this morning...The roads weren't that bad, but snow was falling hard and poor visibility...I heard it on the 680 News that the OPP has been responding to accidents every few minutes!

An overnight snowfall has turned the city into a slick, sloppy mess and it's already wreaking havoc on the roads.

Though we didn't see much of the white stuff - only a few centimetres overnight - that's all it takes for the crashes and collisions to start, and just in time for the morning rush hour.

One van ended up in a ditch on a ramp from the QEW to Guelph Line at about midnight. The driver was shaken up but otherwise unhurt. Dozens more crashes have occurred over the past few hours, keeping the OPP busy.

jan0709-snowcrash.jpg

Abtigiis   

Haneefah

Walaal, ducadaadi waa la aqbalay. Waad aragtaa wax san mooye in wax xun afkayga laga la'yahay. Pray in ilaahay ii siyaadiyo.

Haneefah   

^I knew you had the potential, Masha Allah. Maxaan qalnaa kolka? :D

I am certain Xiin is equally delighted to witness the transformation (though still in its infancy icon_razz.gif ).

Haneefah   

^LoL, he seems rather confident with his 'kawaanle' skills :D

Besides, the occasion deserves better than a mere digaag, waaku sidee?

Kool_Kat   

^OK hee don't push it, this is A&T we're talking about...Baby steps dear, we start with dooro (heck I was even thinking qooleey at first, laakiin waan xishooday), then go from there... :D

Abtigiis   

Haneefah

Tell the sister inaan dooro laga cunin dhulkeena. I am almost offended. KK, we are the people of geel and plenty of adhi. Malaay dabato ma nihin. Anyway, thanks for the effort.

^^Ninyahow sidaan ayyaamahan kuu jeclahay baadan ogeyn. Sidaad qoloda go'aysa ugu qaad-qaadayba waan ku rabay awoowe :D

Haneefa, Aw Tusbaxle is a man of many talents. Ayyaamaaha aad buu u hanuunsanyahay, he even egages our beloved Sh. Nur citing aayada qur'aan ah iyo axaadiith :D Allow u siyaadi

Waryee Paragon waa kusalaamay

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Haneefah

Tell the sister inaan dooro laga cunin dhulkeena. I am almost offended. KK, we are the people of geel and plenty of adhi. Malaay dabato ma nihin. Anyway, thanks for the effort.

That tempted me to tell a joke about the Somaligalbeed fella (read Qabiil) who came to Bari seeing the sea for the first time, and watch the reer Bari fishing...Well figure the rest, you know how Somali qabiil jokes work.