Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N!!!

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

LOOOOOL! I've read that article before, and its pretty gross. Waraa Darman your a big time fuulay, are you scared that when you go to kiss you sweet wife good night something else might come up to spice it up. An extra tongue maybe, lool.

Vomiting toads and lizards for 14 years, :( subxan'Allah now that is scary.

Wasalaam.

J.Lee   

akhas!

It reminds me of the story one of my ex co-workers told me. at the end of our shifts we had to put our money in these manila folders...so I would lick the koolo part to make it stick...one night she (co-worker)saw me doing that and she told me about a lady who did the same thing and two days later he tongue was swollen, she went to a doctor, they didn't find anything wrong with her so they send her on her way, 3 days later she comes back and her tongue is freakishly enormous....so they examined it and decided to make a small incision (thinkin' it was pus)and.....Roaches started crawling out of her tongue.....apparently there were some roach eggs on the envelope flap she licked needless to say I never ever licked a flap again.

OG Moti   

MS Word nagadaa hee...

Roaches started crawling out of her tongue

that is halowsi socdo.. nagadaa yaakhi... i said nagadaaa.. this is the biggest made up story i ever heard.. naga daa looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

peace

Miriam1   

Does anyone know that Snake Eggs resemble Chicken eggs...they are large..so imagine this someone swallowing an egg..from your frige and not chocking on it...who knows, maybe it was a midget snake with midget eggs

OG Moti   

loooooool cute_lilgirl, u dont know why i called it women.. cause only women do these weird things, like swallowing snakes, Roaches crawling out of there mouth, only women do that… I am for got sake what would a snake do in her tummy, unless she deliberately, animalisticly swallowed the poor snake … like Derman said ilaahayow naag mas laqda ha ibarin oo meel eydagan tahay ha igeyn … looooooool peace

Iffah   

Aaaahhhhh!! These are the stuff my nightmares are made of. AGH!!

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

loooooool cute_lilgirl, u dont know why i called it women.. cause only women do these weird things, like swallowing snakes, Roaches crawling out of there mouth, only women do that… I am for got sake what would a snake do in her tummy, unless she deliberately, animalisticly swallowed the poor snake … like
Derman
said ilaahayow naag mas laqda ha ibarin oo meel eydagan tahay ha igeyn … looooooool peace

Hey Moti, (I have the feeling that reads hey fatso in hindi :D )

I see you're back and haven't lost your anti-women talk. Inaad aqal gashay aan mooday (does this saying apply to women only horta?)...laakiin, I guess not. Welcome back icon_razz.gif