Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

WHO IS GONA WIN THE WORLD CUP NOW?

Macalin   

I dont give a dayum who wins..

Argies gone..what is the fancy in winning...to hell with yellow boys..those suck..mmm i cant stand em.,

Senegal..senegal..damn...those guys have little experience -thhey play some poor foosball sometimes and at times they play good..i see them lucky(they lucky they escaped from uruguay or paragauy whicever it was!)...and they are going down tonite to the turks..beleive me those kurds can play!>

now..i see some jarman's doing some dhameej!

i rellay don give a rats azz tho'

Macalin   

leeeee..what is going on in this worldcup!

korea just kicked spains azzzz...all my teamz are loosing..looks like am gonna have to go for the jarmans!..cant stand brazil..senegal is a ntuarl blood choice..but i see i cant avoid brazill. they winning this sheet..my worst nitemare!..oh plis better korea win it than brazill anything but brazill..ilaaaahoooow!

H   

lol guyz who else do u think is gonna win the stuff once if Brazil kick the Turks go out.

Brazil are better. Korea is gonna beat Germany, then come face 2 face with the Teachers of Soccer and will be shown the beach soccer.

joka :eek:

WingA   

Brazil(Nike) Vs Turkey( Adidas )

Korea(Nike) Vs Germany(home of Adidas ofcourse)

an all Adidas Final with Turkey the winners!!

peez..

H   

Wenger:i guess all ya teams are out of da world cup.how about an all tick final and that's possible. Wenger u gotta focus on the premiership now.

woooooo

H   

They can do it again(Brazil)

Ronaldinho handed one match ban

He'll be back in the final and he's gonna ...

Ronaldinho is free to play in the World Cup final should Brazil get there after his ban was today confirmed as just one match.

The Brazilian winger was sent off against England on Friday, seven minutes after he hit what turned out to be the winner in the 2-1 victory.

FIFA's disciplinary committee discussed the incident this morning in Tokyo, but decided against increasing the automatic one-match suspension.

Ronaldinho, who was shown a straight red card for a foul on Danny Mills, will only miss Wednesday's semi-final with Turkey.

Rivaldo, meanwhile, who has been one of the outstanding players at the World Cup, remembered on Sunday that barely one month ago people were writing him off and saying he should not be picked.

The Barcelona player has scored one goal in each of Brazil's five games, helping them reach the semi-finals, and is still on course to emulate Jairzinho, who scored in every match as Brazil won the third of their fourth world titles in 1970.

But his presence had been doubt on the eve of the tournament after he suffered a knee injury, Forcing him to miss the end of the Spanish season and the climax of the Champions League.

'I don't like to give an opinion about myself. But I feel fine, I'm happy with the way I'm playing and happy with my recovery, because I went through very difficult moments,' he told reporters.

But he said that people had not realised how hard he had battled to get fit in time.

'I always had confidence in myself,' he said. 'A lot things were said, there were even jokes and all sort of comments about my knee and this made me a bit sad.

'I battled hard and brought a physiotherapist to Barcelona from Brazil to look after me 24 hours a day and get me better.'

'I worked very hard but people didn't realise this and they criticised me, they said I was crocked and another player should be picked.'

ANOTHER ZICO

Rivaldo compared himself to former midfielder Zico, who went into the 1986 World Cup still recovering from a serious knee injury.

Zico was used only as a substitute in that competition but still took a penalty - which he missed - in the quarter-final against France as Brazil were knocked out.

'A lot of people said I would not be in the World Cup because of the problems but here am I in the World Cup and I'm happy with what I'm doing for the national team.'

Rivaldo's international career stretches back nine years but he has rarely won recognition, even though he scored four goals and won a runners-up medal in the 1998 World Cup and was joint topscorer when Brazil won the Copa America one year later.

He has frequently been accused of saving his best for his Spanish club and has been jeered by the crowd during some of Brazil's recent home games. At one stage, he threatened to abandon his international career.

Rivaldo also recalled that Brazil had been tipped for an early exit after a stuttering campaign in the qualifiers, during which they lost an unprecedented six games.

'We lost games against Bolivia and Ecuador and people thought we would not get past the first round. They said that Argentina were the favourites but Argentina were knocked out in the first round and we are in the last four.

'In the last three World Cups, we have always been in with a chance. In 1994, we were champions, in 1998, runners-up and now we are in the last four.

'If you analyse it, you will see that no other team - Italy, England, Germany or Argentina - can equal this record.'

H   

Oh no it will never happen. Korea's dreams have been stop short by the Germans.

Brazil what can u do

Hibo   

Brazil Of Course and i will tell you Whyyyy?

Listen UP Nomads Very Carefully..Althou Germany is in the Finals and Brazil Vs Turkey is Tomorow game..I assure you Brazil is gonna Take the World Cup this Year shaqsi and Barwaaqo and the Rest of Londoners..England had a betta chance this year but like i said all along if they Could beat Brazil then the World Cup might be Yours..But Sorry...Brazil is the Betta Team althou they are missing the Best player @ Turkey Game..They will Beat Turkey Remember the Last Half of England Game they were Only 10 Guys But Defended Well their only Goal..so Immagine 11 of them come on..and 1 more win To the Finals Do you think they will Blow that Chance i guess not..My Suggestion is all Your England Fans to come My way and become Brazil Fans..this is... their Year..So Qoute me on this Later Post..BTW they are Fun To Watch even my mom was waiting Brazil Vs Senegal..but didn't happen..Congrats to the Senegalese who Came all the way amd also i'm Very Proud of what South Korea accomplished this year..Well Done South Korea..also They Have the Best Fans in the World..Again let me say this.This Is Brazil Year.

Viva Brazil

Peace

Salaams,

It has to be Brazil, I mean with the 3R's how can you gonna fail? My teams are both out England and Senegal. I wanted England to win cause the prime minster promised to give us a day off from work. So I thought why not ? The Weather is great, may be get away for the weekend, perhaps go visit relatives in Holland or Belgium. So even though I had a gut feeling Brazil will win I was madly cheering for England and when one of their playas was sent out I was shouting out for England like them hooligans do pretending that my shaah was a pint(only joking). But the english did not pose an danger and the game died out Brazil won 2 - 1 and I said to myself there goes my eagerly anticipated getaway, damn ! But now I support Turkey cause my turkish friends will invite me to a few barbq's at the back of their gardens, I mean...... one can't say no to FREE FOOD lolz :D !

H   

4 sure it'z gonna be the Brazilian's and da 3Rs will be back again.

Go>Brazi<Go

Ariadne   

I cried for Argentina :( .... and I had my sights set on Senegal :( when they were gone I had high hopes for korea :( but now Im rooting for Brazil the four R's Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldhino and Carlos Roberto the samba boys are gonna take the cup home :D:D:D

H   

And I wish and wish da Samba Boyz take da cup home.

And as 4 dis man I wish and wish he shines @ the final moment

2973.jpg

Samafal   

Hashi your dream has came true and samba boys are world champions one more, the fifth time and heey thee boy is shining too . he will take the goolden boot home after scoring eight goalsss in the world cup..............Congratulations