Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

WHO IS GONA WIN THE WORLD CUP NOW?

Samafal   

Well for me i thought either argentina or france will win the world cup but now they are unbelievably exited the world cup so i wonder who is the surprise team??? Apart from Brasil who still some people doubt their credibility after qualifying problems, all the other teams who remain in the world cup now are not favourites but look out for spain and senegel!!!!!!!!Coz they play quality football. i am SENEGAL all the way although i am not sure if they will handle those penalties well . Anyway i wish them luck

I like the Senegelese team alot but I cant help getting annoyed with their game sometimes...they lack technique....it just seems like they are kicking the ball with no sense of direction..

Argentina is one depressing story! :(

I'm glad the French are OUT though :D

One team that I'd really like out is Sweden!! I hate them NOW! England too....I hope they are out soon!

I like Brazil they gonna kick some butt..Hey what happened to the african teams..Nigeria and cameron? every match i watched they were dominating the whole games, but they can't win..for instance nigeria was beating sweden, cameron was beating the germany team so bad yet they lost...I think there is something wrong going on..

Samafal   

Well african teams and arab teams have same problems. Somehow when they play they are too good any team they play agains but they lack confidence and sel-esteem. that is shown whenever they score a goal they got labelled coz they quickly panick and concede goals.

french team was the best team ..they had the worst coach dats it..they didn't deserve to leave the world cup soo soon...

All i know is dat there is something strange goin on on this world cup..the best teams are gettin kicked out one by one..plus Cameroon an Nigeria used to at least reach the 1/4 final..but they didn't..

Hope Senegal will last on da game..

I think Brasil will take their revange over their defeat of 98.. :D

Hibo   

I can believe ITALY qualified to the world cup second phase with way the performed. i hope they dont get some kind of magic and win the world cup as i hate them to pieces. i want senegal to win if not spain, if not brasil, if not mexico. well i left out my host nation england so dont tell me their mad fans otherwise they will cut me in to pieces LOL..

Bachelor   

Indeed i was a great fun of Argentina. It is exteremly depressing and furstrating :mad: . But that is all about soccer to see and witness the unexpected. i know i wont watch "ingriis huureey" they are the poorest team but most exaggerated.

LadyMo   

Ya'll dont laugh but

I HAVE A DREAM...

That Denmark will be de team to lift de cup on de 30th Insha Allah.

OK I know its very likely dat it wont happen but hey at least I Have A Dream!

If not Denmark I want Senegal to win or Sweden as they're Scandanavians too.

& 4 2morrow PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let England loose

they are soooooo full of themselves they need to get their feet placed firmly on de ground! Na'mean.

Piece ov loaf. Respek

I would still say Brazil....although u never kno wit the way the tournament is going. Mexico, Japan and those Scandanavian countries are all playing quality footie.

Buubto   

I would say Senegal got very good chance of being into the final & maybe wining the cup. They beat Sweden today & boy or boy they were in their best form, having missing two of their best players as well for injury & suspension. They playing next either Japan or Turkey & I am confident they will win it. So viva Africa. The way this tournament is going, is full of surprises & it might be African year. :D;) :cool:

Hibo   

Senegal was my fav team right from the get-go. Me and my friends are praying to Allah that they win the world cup. The last game against Sweden was just.......

Ariadne   

I cried for Argentina... :( but since Senegal is reppin the african continet SENEGAL hands down baby!...but if I had to choose

another team it would be the Korean team ;)

no more south american and european teams winning the cup plz the africans and indho yaar are the under dogs this year