Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Who the hell are you and where have you been all my life?

NGONGE   

^^ Notice how two thirds of those that replied to this thread are not here anymore. It's threads like these that make me think I overstayed my welcome. :D

ps

Thanks Cadaan. Your new name is much better than the one you came in with. :D

Pps

I know only of one Nomad that changed (quite a bit too if I may add). He used to saunter around London and is now in Dubai getting excited at the tiniest drops of rain.

I don't really mind about his excitement, if only he wouldn't send me happy text messages about it when I'm standing at a shelter-less bus stop and it is pouring down with rain. :(

Laba-X   

Lool So this is how everyone was when they joined!

Subxanallah! This was in 2004 when i joined this place. It sort of makes me think of the glory of those gone years - Here i am thinking back of the good old days, wistfully lamenting at the lost candour of youth!

NG, ma isku maalin beynu soo galnay meeshan ba'day?

N.O.R.F   

LoL, where has everyone gone? Boring so and sos,,

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Notice how two thirds of those that replied to this thread are not here anymore. It's threads like these that make me think I overstayed my welcome.
:D

ps

Thanks Cadaan. Your new name is much better than the one you came in with.

Pps

I know only of one Nomad that changed (quite a bit too if I may add). He used to saunter around London and is now in Dubai getting excited at the tiniest drops of rain.

I don't really mind about his excitement, if only he wouldn't send me happy text messages about it when I'm standing at a shelter-less bus stop and it is pouring down with rain.
:(

Me changed? Even on my response I wrote London would be temporary.

ps I had to wear a jumper to work today and it was a cold 17 degrees C. My toes are numb!

pps those get togethers at Shaqsi's :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Socrates-1986:

quote:
from Burco via a couple other places

wlc saxib,,,, :cool:
lol, u see how happy Northerner was? he found one of the lads( reerihi) :D .

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Notice how two thirds of those that replied to this thread are not here anymore. It's threads like these that make me think I overstayed my welcome.

Heh. Today is my 6th anniversary on SOL. I've definitely overstayed my welcome. :D

Skipper   

I wonder why people in here like to somehow bring life to old posts like this. I belive this is from long time ago, i havent even seen most of the people who replied being active in SOL since i joined. Valenteenah as the old man puts it "welcome what you cant avoid" you are allways welcome dear.

i remember reading this thread about five years ago and wanting to reply but never did. so here it goes (what i wanted to say all that time)

Name: Sayid

Occupation: Teacher of anatomy and geography icon_razz.gif (remember, we can lie), but i would like to be Sayidka Soomaalida :cool:

what i do when people are not looking: (can we lie about this too?) if so, i moved it from left to right or right to left ;)

Interests: too many to mention - but it will suffice for me to say they are worth being interested in

Music: that is xaraam, but i like to listen to conscientious lyrics. :cool:

Now, since no one ever welcome me to this site - i demand to be given my backtracked welcomes now. :D

BTW - i am the oldest member of this forum save for LST :( - if i quit/retire - do i get a pension??

Welcome Sayid!

I'll give it a go too.

Name: Mafia_gal

Occupation Uni student

What I do when people are not looking: spit outside.

Interests: crime> i am obsessesed with crimewatch.

Music: X factor

BOB   

Aaah the good old days...however, these were the days when I was in SOL jail...wronfully accused if I may add. redface.gif

I still can't believe they gave me LIFE...waar nimanku xaasidsanaayaa ma Baaniyaan baa? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

i remember reading this thread about five years ago and wanting to reply but never did. so here it goes (what i wanted to say all that time)

Name: Sayid

originally: BQ, Currently: BM

Teacher of anatomy and geography
icon_razz.gif
(remember, we can lie), but i would like to be Sayidka Soomaalida :cool:

what i do when people are not looking:
(can we lie about this too?) if so, i moved it from left to right or right to left
;)

Interests:
too many to mention - but it will suffice for me to say they are worth being interested in

Music: that is xaraam, but i like to listen to conscientious lyrics. :cool:

Now, since no one ever welcome me to this site - i demand to be given my backtracked welcomes now.

BTW - i am the oldest member of this forum save for LST
:(
- if i quit/retire - do i get a pension??

2002? ...I didn't even see a computer in 2002 SOL iskaba daayee. Walee you people need to retire.

Somalina   

Originally posted by BOB:

Aaah the good old days...however, these were the days when I was in SOL jail...wronfully accused if I may add.
redface.gif

I still can't believe they gave me LIFE...waar nimanku xaasidsanaayaa ma Baaniyaan baa?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Adiga iyo cabaad yaa raayey? no one feels sorry for you XL, ee naga yareey calaacalkaan bilaa xalwada ah.

Waa lagu accuse gareynaa maalin walba ee get used to it aan ku dhahay. :mad:

BOB   

Bal intee ku maqashay cabaadkeyga? :mad:

I'm grumpy and rightly so because of my age laakiin me calaacal-ing? Naah Sorry Ina Naasir Cali...anigu ma calaacalo...I'm not Tuujiye or should I say I'm not ciyaal Xamar oo torobo jileec ah... :D

PS. What happened to your granny glasses? I miss that avatar as you looked so good and segsi in those benicular like protective glasses. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh. Today is my 6th anniversary on SOL. I've definitely overstayed my welcome.
Today is my birth day to Sol. I've stayed only for two years. But I feel like retiring before the sun comes out. :D