Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Who the hell are you and where have you been all my life?

Tuujiye   

yaaaaaaaaaaa maxaa la sheegay dee waa anigee yaaa..

magaceyga waxaa la yiraahdaa ganeral raanboow, rag yaqaan, fadhi kudirir, ina faata harowsi, madax wargale, air marshal KOOBRA!!.

dadkuna waxey ii yaqaanaan qaar maroodi. Canadana waxaa la iigaga yaqaanaa MAD DOGG!! ( eey gii waalnaa) waxaana kusii magac dheerahay GARAB TUUJIYE ileen waa raaxee..

badaan gogladaa, buurahaan barkadaa, geedahaan ku fadhicishaa, dadkuna hee..100/50 aniga ayee iga amar qaataan..

waxaan kasoo baxay jaamacada caanka ah oo looyaqaan sabaaxatul duureed oo kutaala bartaha aduunka meesha uu ku dhamaado.

waxaan ku taq suusay siyaasada naagaha iyo xagadooda tuujiska isbeshaly single motherska..waxaan kaloo kafara dhaqday oo kusii taqsuusay baran barada baalkeeda oo loo yaqaano kor' oo kor iiqaad..

waxaan ahaa hogaamiyihii ciidamada single motherska ee dadkada dariskaaga..waxaana dagaal waa ku qaadnay 100 odayaal oo ku guraya jaadka ayagoo fadhiya maqaayada TIM HORTENSKAaa..

meshaas waxaa ka dhacay dagaal aad u culus oo lix gabasaar iyo 10 kabona ku jabtay oona lagu dhaawacay 3 single mothers oo isku dhacaaya..

dhawacaa markuu dhacay, oona la iisheegay waantaan caro daraadeed la dhahay ..way oo way..!!! to be soosocod..lol...

waraa ii bashaala.....anigoo ah ina baqti lagde.....TUUUUUUUJIYE....

--------------------

Meel libaax soo galo, LO' majoogeysee

Waa lakala lee xiyaa Liin iyo Caano..

I come from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island! I live and work in London. Sex? Yes please! I am male and I work doing what I don’t know. When people are not looking, I look at them up close and personal. I listen to a variety of music and this depends in the mood I am in. If I am stressed, I listen to classical music, when depressed rock and roll and when chilling slow jams.

General interest? Well I have a lot and I do none of them, for the simple reason I am depressed and unhappy with life to enjoy anything. This is the problem of my life, when I was at six form; I said to myself when I get to uni I would be happy. Once I got there, I was happy for a while and went out every night for the first two years. Then I realised I was not happy, I thought well after my third year I will continue and go to the end! I have done that and in the meantime, I was carrying with my going out every other night. However, I was still not happy. Once finished education I went and got a job, then I occupied myself with work and thought if I become workaholic I would be happy and doing that now and still not happy. So the question is, what would make me happy??? I just passed my mid 20s, no wife (a g/f who is workaholic like me and thus we hardly see each other), still going out every other night and on average sleeps five hours in a day. SO I WANT TO BE HAPPY TO ENJOY LIFE, WHAT DO I DO???

Sue and Idil, how the hell in God’s world do you two enjoy reading science journals; please enlighten me, cause I have never seen anything more boring in my life than science journals???

LOL@Feynman...you just depressed me there walaalo. I sure hope you find happiness...from the pattern of lifesytle you pictured there, I think you need a dramatic change...one closer to GOD and away from wordly pleasures and gains. Give it a shot.

I'm currently residing in London ==> Female ==> student ==> I sing in a low almost humming like tune when people arent looking ==> Listen to everything and anything that sounds aight ==>Interests? not much, im too much of a slacker to have any interests outside academics which I consider compulsory. Besides that, I'm kinda addicted to the internet and the tv and I love video games - just dont own one at the moment.

Nice to meet u too Xu.

hey nomads! i am your brotha and i am heya 4 u!!

i dont care who u r, where u from, what u do, it dont matter to me as long as your a nomad!!

when the world beats up on u, and it will from time to time, please dont forget to look up and reached for Allah!! u will be glad u did!!

peace!

Intel   

Xu and Ngonge wlc to SOL guys

Location Melbourne, Australia

Sex Faarax

Occupation Student

What do you do when you think people aren'tlooking Nothin i'm a nice bloke

Favourite music somali music

General interests isboortis, cars

raula   

Me..is in MINNESOTA, FEMALE, when people aren't looking that's when I release some WIND, oh yeah and pick on my nose. Currently Research student almost about to graduate(1 dang semester), Interests: play Volly,listen to JAZZ, ethnic music=african, and Quran, reading Science journals too(SUE and others, same category here). Lastly but not list, drink teas and some more teas.

LuCkY   

Xu everytime I see ur name I think of xuxuu,i dont know why though nonetheLess WeLCome.

NGONGE WeLCome.

PS.I Work For THe FBI SO ThereFore I Cant ReveaL ANy Information Rather Ask YaLL and Gather it For My Own Use.If Ure Contacted WIthin The CouPLe of Days Youre In TroubLe.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Sophist:

though I once agreed with that term HELL is OTHER PEOPLE

(Jean-Paul Sartre)

might you prescrib to

existentialist philosophy saxiib? :D

Hey Xu, wlc to SOL.

aight...here goes:

I am...

*from MI, USA

*Female

*A Student of Knowledge

*I sing when pple aren't looking...actually I've been caught several times....and I do whatever kinda dance in empty elavators..

*I love to listen to neo-soul the most, jazz, african, middleeastern..even been feelin' Indian music lately, techno, alternative rock, can't stand country or polka music!

I'm inlove with ISLAM, so I do whatever it takes to learn more and attend as many conferences as possible...which brings me to the fact that I looveeee to travel! I don't know where my destination will be this yr.....that depends on many things I can't discuss... but am hoping!

Thnx for initiating the intro's. Later.

Changed   

Your sex: FEMALE (the obvious eeh)

- Occupation (you can lie about this if you like ): a pediatrician (lol) am kidding student whose broke as hell

- What you do when you think people aren't looking?: i dance, sing, listen to music, clean the house and relax(i hate being in a messy place all by my self), watch tv , ( stops there cuz i cant tell ya all i do icon_razz.gif )

- Favorite music: cant tell , depends on the mood am in, mostly Hip hop and POP, ..old school,

- General interests, etc: Reading novels, politics , am a wanna be doctor so i read few scientific journals: journal of medicine the most ( i never enjoy em , i force my self to do it :( )

Where are u from?

Venus? Not quite im from BEAUTIFUL BRITISH COLUMBIA. LAND OF THE BRAVE AND FREE (AND PEACEMAKERS WHO ARE NOT INVADING IRAQ!!!!)

Sex?

Depends? What do u call a girl who wishes to be a guy?

What do u do when no ones looking?

IF im doing something when no ones looking, then its reasonable to conclude it must be a private thing that i wish not to be known right? THEREFORE, WHY THE HECK WOULD I MENTION IT HERE? DO U TAKE ME FOR A FOOL???? :mad: :mad:

Muslim, Daughter, sister, Friend, neice, student, aunt, tutor, maid, (NOne of these occupations are paying -- guess thats why im so damned stressed all the time :confused: )

What interests do you have?

travelling (though i havent done it yet), reading novels, and watching comedies.

toodles smile.gif

boxer   

Xu, NGONGE...WLC to SOL. i myself still alien

and this goes to my record now to become nomad. ;)

im adoonkii ilaaheey but at the moment going under BOXER

- where you're from: hmmm im 110% somali but living in beantown now aka boston

- Your sex (for those with unisexual names) al- xamdulilaah im male sorry ladies wouldn't handle the giving birth part so my hat is off 4 ya

- Occupation (you can lie about this if you like ) doing what i've been doing most of my life >>>.....school thing but late i heard ppl saying school for fools

- What you do when you think people aren't looking? you name it icon_razz.gif

- Favorite music?.... me love qur'an but sometimes i try to balance and drop something in there

- General interests; damn how am i gonna say this twice? well in every week i average about 100 miles of running and only allah knows the reason :rolleyes:

Omg you’re all so pathetic... she comes here passes a cheep complement and asks for all your most personal information and you just give it up without a second thought!

Why not just post your ssn and credit card numbers while you’re at it! Like I did.

Oh, a Somali Goth?... that's a little scary, they seem to be appearing in record numbers...

location: usa, sex: yes, i mean male, occupation: diet coke and internet , music: trance (am tired of music with words!) general. Interests: food (that's a little specific); what i do when no one is watching: visit somaliaonline.com ... etc: 224887458 etc2: 4110-8404-9842-8121

OG_Girl, isn't wajeer northern kenya?

they xu... i just finished reading your site and .... well....

"please don't be pissed off when I write erotic fiction starring me having sex with myself, thank you"

I looked all around and couldn't find any of it.... a little help please? (i.e. a link)

Curly   

Feynman137 luv don't knock till you try it! :mad:

science journals are so interesting!!!! smile.gif

try it, believe me you'll get hooked! I'm actually going to subscribe! :D

www.newscientist.com